80 𝓃𝑜 𝑔𝓊𝓉𝓈, 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
════════════════════

"Jimin, is that really you?"

He glared at the man who was speaking, not to interrogate him, but simply because he was confused.

"Y-yes, why?"

The unfamiliar man stood from his seat, looking as if he were about to break out in tears.

"It's me." He softly mumbled. "Y-your father."

Jin nervously sat beside Yoongi and Namjoon, biting his finger nails as the two locked glances. It's been over ten years since Jimin has seen the man who rescued him from practically being slaughtered. Jimin was speechless, not thinking his father ever wanted to see him again. After all, Jimin wasn't the easiest child to raise.

"You've grown so much." His father tugged on his bottom lip, bringing Jimin into his arms. He cried into his sons shoulder, gently grabbing his hair.

"I can't believe I found you." He held Jimin's face while he beamed a joyful smile.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin quietly asked, scratching his head from the unexpected reunion.

"I'm here to evaluate the trainees, along with my other workers." He tried to explain. "I didn't think you'd still be here."

"Yeah, I didn't think so either." Jimin raised his brows.

"I'm glad to see you so grown and well off." His father smiled. "You haven't been causing Jin too much trouble, right?"

The corners of Jimin's lips barely rose. He didn't know how to feel about his father now being present in his life. Jin noticed the tension in him, and decided to step in.

"Jimin's engaged, actually." He suddenly remarked.

His father was left speechless, eyes widened with a gap between his lips. "Y—you're not being serious."

"Look at that face, and tell me I'm not serious." Jin mumbled.

They both turned to Jimin, glancing at his nervous eyes. It definitely showed them the truth. His father rapidly blinked, not able to believe it. His rebellious son is engaged. . .

"You're engaged?" He asked Jimin this time

"Yes." Jimin sighed.

"This is wonderful news!" He stood up, pulling his son into another short hug. "Let me guess, is she a facility coworker?"

"N—

"Or—or is she a classy government agent?" He winked.

"She's not one of us." Jimin muttered.