⌜ forty three ⌟

he's always there

he's always there. mark and donghyuck would be together he'd always be at the back watching them. it did hurt but he had gotten used to it. he has gotten used to keeping everything a secret. he sometimes get donghyuck's attention and when the younger does simple things like holding his hand he would always feel butterflies inside his stomach, but he kept it a secret. he never told anyone. he is even trying his best not to be obviously happy whenever donghyuck's attention is on him and not on mark.

nobody would find out, well at least that's what he thought.

hey bro!

the voice startled jeno that was just peaceful sitting by the bench and coincidentally saw mark and donghyuck playing by the field. ❝jaemin!?

the boy giggled and sat next to jeno, ❝wassup man?

jeno rolled his eyes with a scoff ❝you sound straight.

i don't understand you dude.

the older then furrowed his brows at jaemin, ❝stop it.

stop what man—

stop that. why are you talking straight with me?❞ jeno frowned, not really liking the way jaemin was talking to him.

the younger sighed hanging his head low, ❝you said you wanted us to be friends.

i do but just be yourself. you don't have to talk straight with me because even myself is not straight.❞ jeno said.

it was weird. from having a perfect relationship to being friends. ❝why..

the older raised brow.

why are you not making me yours back again?❞ jaemin wondered. if jeno really loves him then he would've been so desperate to get jaemin back. was jaemin that hard to get? ❝jeno..

he looked fine the last time they talked about this but now he was this near to crying. he just finds their time as boyfriends a waste. their relationship was so perfect but was ruined with jeno kissing renjun and jaemin being jealous. and now, jaemin is making it hard by pretending to love renjun when all this time he still loves jeno. too bad, jeno loves somebody else now. somebody who doesn't love him back.

jaemin you have a boyfriend.

i can break up with him if you want!

jeno's jaw dropped ❝jaemin no. renjun loves you. look, i don't love you anymore okay. what's the point of going back to you if i don't love you anymore. you should be with someone who loves you jaemin.

jaemin looked up to see where was jeno staring at a while ago and saw mark and donghyuck playing. the two were running around until they fell on the ground with mark on top of donghyuck. ❝is it because of him?