Chapter 31- Emergency heartbreak

>Third Person POV>

Sophia collapsed and Amara shook her quickly and yelled for help "HELP! SOMEONE" she called and feet ran through the common room, the door was pushed open and Hermione came in and her eyes went big "I don't know what happened, she came in and her face was pale and she was breathing heavily, her eyes were dilated and she fell against the wall, calling for her mum" Amara said quickly as Hermione pressed her two fingers to Sophie's neck. there was a light bump but then stopped completely, same with the girl's slow breathing "I can't feel a pulse, come on" she said quickly picking the limp girl up, they stepped down the stairs quickly and out the door to the hospital wing.. they looked around the room and Madam Pomfrey was in the corner by a bed "Madam Pomfrey, help!" Hermione said quickly and she looked up and rushed over, Hermione's knees buckled lightly and she stumbled to the bed placing her lightly on the bed. They were pushed back as Madam Pomfrey came back quickly and forced a potion down Sophia's throat.. her chest moved lightly again and Hermione wiped her face and stared at the limp girl.. Madam Pomfrey put her hand to the girl's right side of her neck and sighed in relief, she gently brushed the golden brown hair out of Sophie's face with another sigh "that was close girls.." she said slowly and Hermione sniffled lightly "i'm going to get Draco and Harry, come on" Hermione said pulling on a stunned Amara, she shook her head coming back and ran out with her.. they ran as fast as they could to Harry's classroom and up the stairs, they violently knocked on the door until it opened "Harry! Sophie! she's in the hospital wing! come on!" Hermione panted and Harry's eyes went big and so did Draco's. They made their way to the hospital wing where Sophie was tucked neatly into the bed, so neatly that she couldn't really move.. Draco's breath hitched lightly and so did Harry's "what happened" he said holding onto Draco, "she came running into the dorm, she was pale and was crying... a lot.. she didn't answer me when i called her name.. she looked like she as going to sick up.. she fell against the wall and hugged her legs calling for her mom.. i went to touch her and then she fell to the floor limply.. then she wouldn't wake up when i shook her so i called for help... is this my fault?" Amara croaked out and Hermione hugged the teared stained girl "No Amara, she just came to see us 15 minutes ago and she was happy and giggly, she was telling us about how she had her first kiss.." Draco said holding Harry against his chest looking down at his daughter "first kiss?" Hermione said and they nodded "with Noah, when they went skating.. on Christmas" he said weakly and Hermione gave a small weak smile as Amara stared at her best friend... "mom..." Sophie said quietly and they stared at her.. "help" "me" she said quietly and Harry hugged Draco harder as tears burned his eyes.. they stood there silently in each other's grip, tears fell against Sophie's cheeks lightly.. Harry's throat was dry and he bit his lip and tried to swallow.. The door opened and Nick came running in "what happened??" he said quickly and he covered his mouth "please don't let me repeat it.." Amara said slowly wiping her face, he slowly walked to the bed and crouched down.. her long hair fell over the small white pillows.. he bit his lip when he saw how pale she was "do you think she will be okay??" he said slowly standing up and Harry hid his face into Draco's neck who kissed it lightly, "i hope so.." Hermione said at the end of the bed and Nick slowly rocked back and forth "where the hell is Noah??" Amara spat and he shrugged "he was talking to a blonde girl" he said and she bit her lip with anger "get his ass in here now" she said and he nodded quickly, he knew that Amara wasn't very hostile when she was mad but she can be.. and cause a lot of damage.. she once broke her cousin's wrist when she was 3 because he wouldn't gave her, her toy back.... Nick ran to the common room where Noah sat happily by the fire "NOAH" Nick yelled and he looked up startled "Sophia is in the damn hospital wing let's go!" he said and Noah tilted his head lightly "let's go! you were the one that has the giant ass crush on her? don't you care?!" he said and Noah opened his mouth "i don't like Sophia, i have a girlfriend Nick, and i love her a lot.. she is beautiful" he said and Nick's mouth fell open "Noah baby, why is your brother yelling?" Angel said coming down the stairs, she went over to Noah and pulled his head up and kissed him.. Nick's mouth was left open.. "Noah! you fucking kissed Sophia and you're going to play with her emotions like that??!" Nick yelled and Angel pulled her lips off of Noah's and turned around "What?" she spat and Nick glared "Noah was talking for hours on end how he loved Sophie and was anxious that she didn't like him like that, and on Christmas they kissed while skating! he said it was damn magical and now you're toying with her emotions!" Nick yelled at his brother and he stood up "well i don't love her, i love Angel so sod off Nick" he said back and Nick's face fell.. Nick growled and ran back to the hospital wing and panted as he entered, everyone was in seats around the bed.. he sat down and put his head in his hands "Nick is such a damn jerk" he muttered and Amara looked at him "he was damn snogging that Angel girl in the common room..." he muttered.... Harry looked up at him... "drag him here. Now." he said plainly and he nodded and ran to get him again.