- 28 Relationships

Relationships

“Gosh, this kid is so reckless,” Yoongi said as he shakes his head, scrolling through the news on his phone.

The sheets under the bed sink and move and Hoseok is on his right, looking curiously at Yoongi’s phone as he tilted his head. “What happened?” He asks, hoping it isn’t another scandal after everything that happened in the last month, which was wild on its own.

“He posted an apology and literally said “Jimin-hyung and I had a lot of time practicing.” He might as well spelled it out for them like “Hey, we’re gonna have a comeback soon!” So much about it being a surprise,” Yoongi scoffs and Hoseok laughs as he leans into the bed, lowering his lips to place a kiss to Yoongi’s exposed shoulder.

“Hey, don’t be like that to our maknae! He’s just excited. The kid loves to perform,” Hoseok says and Yoongi hums in agreement, “He seems happier ever since he and Taehyung got together,” the blond added and this time, Hoseok is the one nodding in agreement.

“Relationships do that to you,” Hoseok laughs a bit, hand on Yoongi’s waist, “By the way, you didn’t tell me how the recording for the album went.”

“Jimin didn’t tell you?” Yoongi says as he looks at him and the dancer shakes his head, “They were really good. As per usual. I trust you to make killer choreographies to my songs, okay?”

Hoseok laughs once again, arm circling around the producer’s waist as he leans in and kisses his neck. Yoongi shudders at the touch, licking his lips in anticipation. “Already did. Gave me an opportunity to practice my… hip movements,” Hoseok mutters, the sentence ridiculous and corny (so bad, overall), but his voice jokingly seductive and it actually makes Yoongi laugh.

“You’re impossible,” he said and Hoseok grins as he leans back up and now locks their lips together, swiping his tongue over Yoongi’s top lip and then invading his mouth with his tongue. The blond moans into his mouth and his hands shoot up to Hoseok’s hair, gripping as he presses their bodies closer.

In a matter of minutes, Hoseok is licking down Yoongi’s chest as he looms over him, sucking on his collarbones to leave red marks against the pale skin, and then sucking his nipples to make them pert and pink. He was occupied by kissing his stomach and leaving hickies on his sides when the door to the bathroom opens, followed by steam stepping out, as well as Jimin.

“You started without me,” he complains, using a towel to dry his hair while the other one is wrapped around his waist. Hoseok glances over and chuckles, gesturing for him to come over. Jimin smiles one of those shy smiles he tends to have, approaching the bed and kneeling on it.

His gaze turns hot as Yoongi looks up at him, before the idol leans down and kisses him deeply.

“Let’s take your mind off of things, hm?” Hoseok proposes with a smirk, sitting between Yoongi’s nude legs and tugging his belt off, with his shirt lost on the floor.

Oh, yeah, Yoongi definitely likes the idea of that.