- 30 Baby

Baby

Baby

Mature Content 1.8

Taehyung actually goddamn whimpers and Jeongguk never wanted someone so bad in his life.

They reposition – Jeongguk slides down until he’s laying on the couch and Taehyung, who was still in his lap, looks embarrassed as he takes his pajama bottoms off, leaving him only in his top – the pastel green one with little teddies on it, falling to his thighs. Jeongguk was oddly aroused at the sight and he was gonna eat him out like that, oh my god. He notices the brunet’s hesitance to take further action.

“You’re not gonna suffocate me, Taehyung,” Jeongguk says, already dropping honorifics. He then grins and Taehyung could sense a witty comment coming, “Though, it would be the best way to go, actually.”

Taehyung rolls his eyes – gosh, he can already imagine the headlines in his head. Something like: “B.Boys Jeon Jeongguk Hospitalized After Kim Taehyung Suffocates Him With His Ass.” Everyone would get a kick out of that one, that’s for sure.

Although, the humor does manage to ease him a little as he turns around and gulps, kneeling on either side of Jeongguk’s arms. Before he can even lower himself, Jeongguk is grabbing his hips and doing it for him instead, his tongue immediately swiping over his perineum, to his cleft.

“F-Fuck!” Taehyung curses as he grabs the side of the couch for support, gasping as Jeongguk sucks on his rim and grips his cheeks, spreading them wide to probe his tongue even deeper inside. Taehyung feels a shudder throughout his whole body, feeling like he would fall over.

“You’re perfect baby, perfect,” Jeongguk praises from time to time, wanting nothing more than to ravish his boyfriend with pleasure, “You taste too good, angel, I just want to worship you for hours.”

The position is a little risqué, and even if Jeongguk’s words are so sweet, yet the current sitting and slurred tone makes them sound so lewd in Taehyung’s ears. The brunette gasps once Jeongguk begins to thrust his tongue inside him, making him fall apart piece by piece. He quivers and moans, gasps on air because he’s so sensitive, because Jeongguk is too good.

For a moment, the younger pulls away and he slips both of his thumbs inside Taehyung’s hole. He stretches him and licks his lips at the sight of his boyfriend’s hole quivering open to welcome any intrusion that might come to mind. Once again, Jeongguk leans and slides his tongue easily inside – swiping it over the upper walls makes Taehyung sob as he clenches the couch tighter for support, but his hole also contracts around Jeongguk’s fingers and tongue, because it began feeling too good.

“Open up, baby,” Jeongguk mutters against his rim as he sucks on it gently, leaving it red and coated in his saliva, a bit amused as he hears Taehyung whimper and for the first time – have the courage to push his ass back towards Jeongguk, eager to feel him inside once again. The idol smirks at this, especially at the sight of the pretty hole fluttering back open and he dives back in.