Chapter 53: A Long Time Coming

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to Hiimyourfriendmeep. Who shared her theories with me about (Y/N) and her history. Keep up the good work.

(Kai's P.O.V)

The room erupted in chaos and Chen's follower's fleed in fear.

The former elemental masters skirted around the edge of the battlefield, avoiding as much fighting as possible.

(Y/N) approached from the opposite side of the chamber her eye filled with rage.

The power of the Staff of Elements rushed through me, it consumes me...

And with it... All the thoughts and feelings I had deep down in my heart spilled out.

I let my feelings out, all the deepest darkest feelings I had bottled up.

I faced (Y/N).

The hatred inside of her directed towards me...

She was wielding a Meteor Hammer spinning it in the air just waiting for someone to attack.

Jay said something about: How did she get weapons on the island.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Jay, it's (Y/N)." Cole pointed out the obvious answer to the blue ninja's question.

Even without powers or weapons, (Y/N) was the more skilled and better fighter.

The full gravity of the situation suddenly dawned on the powerless ninja, their Sensei and Nya who was watching from behind a pillar her eyes filled with cold resentment directed right at (Y/N).

"Miss (Y/N)-" Sensei Garmadon tried again. Only for Chamille to rush in to fight (Y/N). "Don't!" Sensei Garadon tried to warn Chamille but it was too late.