I'm Reading 📖 Part II

Camila drank her water and Dinah called her since they aren't recording yet.

"Chancho!" Dinah called the attention of Camila who's nervously trying to get back to her bunk. "Enjoy your book," Dinal smirked and winked, knowing what her two friends are doing.

Camila chuckled and then quickly went back to her bunk before the cameraman starts recording again.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked when she saw Camila went inside the bunk.

"Shhh...they're still recording a video," Camila said while putting her finger on Lauren's lips.

"Pfftt...Don't worry, Camz. They're busy and laughing too loud for them to hear us," Lauren said while taking Camila's finger off her lips. "But if we get too loud, I want your lips to cover my mouth instead."

Lauren grinned and cupped Camila's face and moved closer. They paused as their lips are just barely touching and they breathed each other's air.

"Laur..."Camila murmured as Lauren's agile hand found its way inside her shirt and up to her mound and fondled it.

Lauren's tongue traced the outline of Camila's lips and slowly sucked the brown-eyed girl's bottom lip that made her let out a soft moan.

"Now, where were we?" Lauren seductively asked. "Ohh, I remember," she added and slowly moved her hands on Camila's inner thighs.

Camila parted her legs and Lauren positioned her self in between them. The green-eyed woman's finger traced the outline of Camila's core, making her ache in anticipation and cuss repeatedly.

She couldn't lay still since the junction between her thighs is yearning to be touched by Lauren's skillful fingers.

"I can already feel your wetness, Camz," Lauren uttered as she continues to tease the brown-eyed girl's throbbing center with her finger. "I love it."

"Fuck it, Laur..." Camila hissed in response to Lauren's teasing.

Lauren chuckled and slid her hand inside Camila's pants, caressing the brown-eyed girl's already drenched underwear.

"You're soaking wet," Lauren said in amusement. "Mmm..."

Every touch of Lauren felt like an explosion and Camila is feeling all the burn. Her breathing became deeper and deeper as Lauren pulled her underwear down, exposing her rosy and glistening folds.

The green-eyed woman placed her two fingers on Camila's slippery folds and massaged it, still ignoring her bundle of pleasure.

"Ughh.....Mmmm...Kiss me," Camila moaned and pulled Lauren's collar and grabbed her face to kiss her. "I want to feel you too."

Camila's hand slid inside Lauren's shirt and cupped her already hard nipple. She played with it while still sucking Lauren's bottom lip and down to her neck.

"Ahh...Camz," Lauren moaned while still massaging Camila's wet folds.

The brown-eyed girl pulled Lauren and positioned her on her side. Lauren layed on the ride side of Camila and she made the petite turn her back on her, making a spooning position. The younger girl reached at her back and slid inside Lauren's already damp center and teased it.

"Fuck..." Lauren cussed as she felt Camila's hand on her pulsating center. "Let's come together, Camz," Lauren added as she reached the junction in between Camila's thighs.

They both moaned as they tease each other's moist core. Lauren sucked Camila's neck that made her let out a soft moan.

"Ahhh...Lauren," Camila moaned in pleasure.