~27~

~Jaymiee~

It all just fitted together in my head. Lilly wasn't with Ricky because she likes him, but so she can kill him.

"Firstly, Richard?" I laugh. He mumbles what sounds like a shut up but starts to chuckle with me. "Secondly, how is that evem possible? When would they get time to get married?!"

"Uh... Well, Daniel did sneak out a lot but I thought it was just for his basketball training." Ricky spoke up, the lines in his forehead visible, you could tell he was thinking really hard about the situation. "Did Daniel come and talk to you when I wasn't around?" I debate on telling him, my mouth opening and closing like a fish. Ricky's face is set to a stone cold expression as he looks at me.

"Well, we're all done here." Doctor Mason says, giving us light glares to tell us to leave before anything gets out of hand. He probably knows Ricky better than I do.
Or should I say... Richard.

"Thank you again, doctor Mason." I say as we are pushed out into the hallway.

"Why didn't you want me to go in and meet Mason?" I ask as we walk down the hallway in complete silence.

"Well... Richard is pretty self explanatory." He laughs but then stops walking. "We're going to have a serious chat at home." He says, looking down the hallway. A tall figure stands in the middle of the room and no children are crying anymore.

"Y-you're that boy who stabbed the girl..." A voice speaks up as Ricky pushes me into the wall, his arms around me protectively and he body pressed to mine.

"Who is it?" I whisper softly, my breath fanning his ear. I feel him shiver and pull me closer to him.

"It's Daniel."

"You have to be specific darling, I'm the one who stabbed the girl who was watching her boyfriend fight. I managed to wounder he so badly she went into a coma. Her boyfriend would visit her hospital bed everyday, skipping school and missing out on family things. But she came back, she's awake and walking around these very halls. Her selfishness to brush my dear brother off makes me sick, she doesn't realise that he did all that for her." I look up into him eyes, to see if Daniel is telling the truth. He looks down at me with his beautiful, emotion filled, green eyes and inches forward to my face.

"If Daniel said we can't be together, I'll go and kill him now." He says before slamming his lips into mine, the need in the kiss shows our emotions. The kiss that I've been waiting so long for is finally happening. His soft lips on mine feel amazing, the was he asks for entrance into my mouth has my heart beating faster than ever. He slowly runs him tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth willingly. My hands start to roam his body and a loud moan escapes both of our lips. My hands run into his hair and if it's even possible, he holds me tighter. His taste drives me crazy and I wish we were able to be like this all day, but since my lungs are burning, I pull away from the kiss. Ricky rests his forehead on mine and his breath coming out in short starts and stops, the same as mine.

"That was..." I start.

"Wow..." He finishes before tightly wrapping his arms around me again.

"I think they heard us." I say, turning my head to see Daniel walking towards us, completely oblivious to us standing here. I feel Ricky's arm pull out from under me, missing the warmth already. I pout and he puts it back where it was, his chin resting on my head and my forehead buried into his neck. I feel a cold metal instrument poking into my back where his arm is.

"That better not be what I think it is Ricky." But before he can answer Daniel stops right in front of us. He stands there, looking into space not doing anything. Ricky's heart starts beating rapidly before he pulls out his arm to reveal a nice looking, black gun. He walks over to Daniel.

"Give me one reason, right now, why I shouldn't shoot you." He barks. Daniel flinches away from the gun but still stares out into thin air.

"I have Jaden." He says simply. I see Ricky's arms start to shake.

~~~~

~Ricky~

He has my little brother. He has him. My arm starts to shake at the thought of him killing practically the only family I have. A twisted smile forms on his face, knowing his got me where he wants me to be.

"You're not going to do it." He states as I pull the gun away from his head.

"Show me where Jaden is." I snarl and push him forward. He chuckles, leading me outside where I see the familiar bright red car.

"Hey baby." I hear Daniel say, opening the door and jumping in. I hear Jaymiee cough sarcastically behind me. I follow Daniel into the car while grabbing Jaymiee's hand.

"Hello sister." Lilly spits, before driving dangerous fast.

~~~~

~Jaden~

I've been trapped for nearly three days. I've counted the hours, minutes and seconds that fly past. The smell of rotten flesh fills my nose as I just sit there. That's all I can do. My arms tied up behind my back and Luke's lifeless face next to me. An empty syringe sits on a side table just next to Luke. The way his eyes glaze over, I know he's been dead for a while.

"We have a visitor." I hear Lilly call. Her high pitched voice cutting through the air. "Ew, it smells in here." I laugh sarcastically as the smell fills my nose again.

"I should have shot you when I had the chance you dickhead!" I look up at Lilly to see if her expressions give out any secrets, like they always do.

"Ricky and his... Whatever she is, she's here." She says, strutting out of the cell as Daniel comes in. Lilly's high heels click against the stone flooring and her butt is almost visible with the short skirt she's where.

Daniel. If I had the chance to kill him I would.

He looks at me with a smile. "Hello, dear Jaden." He says, gesturing for someone behind him to come closer. "I've bought your bother and Jaymiee." Obviously it's Ricky.

"Get out of my face, dick." I bite the inside of my cheek as Ricky and Jaymiee come into view.

"You wouldn't want that, because when I come back, you'll be punished." He snarls and spits at my face. A huge glob of his saliva lands on my forehead.

"Ew, ew, ew! Get it off! Ew!" I yell, trying to get it off my forehead, it only makes it slowly drip down my face.

"Ew." I hear a laugh from where Ricky and Jaymiee stand. Jaymiee walks over and unwraps her hands from behind her back.

"He isn't very bright, is he." A huge smile covers my face as Jaymiee cuts Ricky's rope then mine.

"Let's go kill this psycho." She says, grabbing something hidden under her blue shirt.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say as she pulls out a gun and another knife.

"Holy shit, Jay." Ricky breaths, pulling her to his chest. They look into each others eyes and Ricky leans down for a quick kiss. Jaymiee giggles as she blushes and holds Ricky's hand.

That could have been me. I could have been with Jaymiee, but I had to mess it up. Stupid Jaden.
On the bright side, I'm getting out of this hell hole and killing that bastard.

~~~~

Authors note: It's me again :) I'm happy to announce that I have recently posted my new werewolf book! 'The Alpha's Revenge.' I've only posted a short introduction, but it would mean the world to me if you went and checked it out!

Also I would like to bring up that I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! 7K READS :O I had a heart attack! I love all your comments!!!! I love you guys oh my gosh!!!

I'm going to stop now...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Okay the end.

~Vote~

~Comment~

~Be a unicorn~

♡♥♡♥ ~Jess