Harreh-Pottah: Yo waddup I'm bored in potions 👌

Daddy-Dragon: Potter! Do your work!

Harreh-Pottah: Fuck off 🖕

Yee-Memer: Me and Luna have a free period haha sucks for you

Princess-Blood: Harry Snape's looking at you

Harreh-Pottah: Look at me in the face and ask if I give a flying fuck??

That-not-gay-kid: I'm still pissed he moved our seats, greasy git.

Daddy-Dragon: Oi Weasley that's my Godfather you're talking about

Badbih: Stop glaring Draco, Snape thinks its Potters fault now. Merlin's sweaty underwear.

Daddy-Dragon: That created a uncomfortable mental image, and Harry I'm sorry, what did he say?

Harreh-Pottah: Just the norm. "You're just like you're father, Potter."

Baby-fire: That shits getting old. Nev skipped today with Dean and Seamus and I'm fucking pissed.

Badbih: Oh no! Poor wittle ickle Blaisey!

Harreh-Pottah: ...please tell me I'm not the only one who heard Bellatrix saying that in their head.

Daddy-Dragon: Me too baby.

Harreh-Pottah: Oh thank Merlin 😂😂

Badbih: ...Oops?

Princess-Blood: I swear to god do you're fucking work.

Daddy-Dragon: OOh Grangers getting pissy

Daddy-Dragon: Pans I dare you to snog your girlfriend right now 😊

Badbih: Kay 😘

*Out of chat*

Hermione sat blushing at her screen,

"Hey Granger!" Pansy yelled from across the class, and everyone was silent, however Hermione barely looked up before she was behind her. "Miss Parkinson?" Snape started, but didn't bother continuing once Pansy had hoisted Hermione onto her hips and kissed in front of everyone. Hermione was dying. She buried her bright red face into Pansy's shoulder and Ron was groaning from beside Lavender. 

"Alright Malfoy, I did it, Now go and kiss your pretty little boy toy, he's dying for affection over in the corner." And everyone turned to look, where Harry and Crabbe were sitting, Harrys face as bright as a tomato, and Crabbe looking around dumbly. Draco waltzed after them, and walked straight past Crabbe and pushed Harry against the wall, and the golden boy instinctively wrapped his legs around Draco. As the blonde pressed his lips to the brunettes. 

He pulled back and whispered, "Done." Softly, and the entire room was silent until they heard a loud thump and groaning coming from the head table. "Draco, you're father is going to brutally murder me then serve me to his peacocks for dinner." All the Slytherins laughed and the Gryffindors sat dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, mother will probably tell him-" The blonde started before he was cut off by three Gryffindors, "Your mother knows?!" He nodded simply, "She'll probably transfigure him into a peacock before he has a chance to have a go at you." Harry sniggered softly at that, and Snape waved his hand, "Class dismissed, I'm too old for this."