Battle at the Astronomy Tower

"There's going to be a death eater attack," Bill said. "At the castle... our plan is to stop them, get Harry and get out."

"What do you want me to do?" Grace asked.

"Get Harry," Bill said. "He'll be at the astronomy tower... the rest of us will stop the death eaters."

Remus nodded, "Be safe out there..."

When the order was walking away, Remus grabbed Graces arm.

"If she yells crucio... yell it right back," Remus said.

"I can't," Grace said. "It's against the l-"

"The law is rubbish," Remus said.

Grace got into the astronomy tower, the skies were black. She got under the floor and saw Dumbledore look at her and wink. He made Harry get under the floor, Grace grabbed his arm, he jumped back and she put her finger to her lip to signal silence.

"Why are you here?" Harry whispered.

Grace pointed to Malfoy standing at the doorway, basically in tears. Harry still looked confused so when she saw Snape with Bellatrix and Greyback she panicked.

"Snape?" Grace whispered.

"Avada Kedavra," Snape said quickly and quietly.

Dumbledore was falling almost in slow motion off the astronomy tower.

"N-" Harry said, upset.

Grace held her hand to his mouth, trying to restrain him. Her eyes were glossy and her cheeks were red. She had to keep it together though, for Harry.

But she couldn't... because she couldn't be strong like her parents wanted her to be. And protect her brother like she said she would.

"Get out of my head!" Grace whisper shouted, shutting her ears and allowing Harry to run off. The sky turned an odd color as Bellatrix's chanting and cheering rang through the halls.

He's not here to protect you. None of them are. They're dead.

"No!" Grace cried.

He'll die... they'll kill him and you can't save him...

Grace looked up and saw Harry running through the corridors.

"Harry!" She screamed. "Harry!"

She ran through the corridors and saw a first year Hufflepuff boy crying, Grace stopped running and helped him to his common room. She caught up to Harry who was standing outside the castle, watching them set fire to Hagrid's house.

"Snape!" Harry yelled, Snape turned around as Grace held Harry back, he pushed her away and Harry ran towards Snape. "He trusted you! Expelliarmus!"

Snape looked at Harry and blocked the spell.

"Fight me!" Harry yelled. "Fight me you coward!"

Snape turned around and Harry sent another spell his way, this time Snape sent a curse back at him, Harry landed on the ground and Snape walked toward him, revealing that he was the Half-Blood Prince. He walked away and Harry laid on the ground, defeated.

Grace was the opposite though as she ran towards Snape.

"Expelliarmus!" Grace yelled.

He turned around, they were only about 2 feet away from each other, "Expelliarmus!"

Snape stood still, his jaw locked, he didn't say anything. Grace walked right to him, they were practically touching.

"Kill me," Grace choked.

"Don't be a child," Snape said, walking away.

"KILL ME! JUST KILL ME!" Grace cried. "It's easy! Just one spell!"

Snape turned around, walking toward her. "I can't! I can't hurt you! Don't you understand?"

"WHY?!" Grace screamed. "WHY CAN'T YOU?"

"... because you look just like her," Snape said, looking directly in Graces eyes.