Chapter 33- Beautiful Girl

>Sophie's POV>

Summer. Best summer ever! Literally best Summer ever! Teddy and I have been getting really close and he loves me so much, he is adorable and i just want to cuddle him all day, i got sad over the summer though.. the thought of my mum and the man if i can call him my dad... if they were normal and actually there for me... i shook that thought out of my head. The door bell rang and i stood up and went to the door and pulled it open.. 3 men stood in front of me in suits "hello, does Sophia Nora live here?" the short of the punch said and my eyes went wide "yes" i slur and they looked down at me "Daaads?" i say unwary and Draco walked out and stops behind me "yes?" he said, i lightly shook "we're child services, we're taking Sophia Nora to her actual home" he said coldly and my eyes went bigger "wait dad! i don't want to!" i say holding onto Draco's arm "there will be a court case tomorrow, if you win.. you keep you kid.. if you don't she goes home with her father and mother" he said reading off a paper "She's not my mother" i say and they stared blankly "good day" they said and they turned and left, i slammed the door shut and hugged Draco's waist "it's alright beautiful" he cooed and i hugged him tightly, Teddy ran to me and jumped at bit "sissy! could you read me this book please?" he said and i let go of Draco and smiled "sure" i say happily.. he called me sissy.. my heart melted a bit as i picked the book out of his hands and we sat on the pouf.. he sat on my leg and i read him the small book.

"you're beautiful" he cooed quietly "she's beautiful" he said again, i cried out quietly and my mum put a small pacifier into my mouth and i stopped crying "my beautiful girl..." my mum whispered, looking into my eyes.. i slowly blinked and i come back to reality... we were pulling into the court house.. i slowly push open the door and Harry did too.. Draco took a breath and slowly walked out... Teddy looked at me and then got out... the red car that i hated was in the parking lot... we went through the doors and i sat at a stand... a loud slamming noise echoed through the air as the judge began to speak "order!" he called and they few people stopped whispering, "today we are here about the causticity of Sophia Teona Nora" he said and bit my lip "describe how you felt when you lived with Dave Nora and Mary Gina" he said and i took a breath "well after my mum died and i didn't have anyone there for me.. it was like i was caring for myself.. they really didn't care for me... i was sorta invisible.." i say and he nodded slightly as he wrote "How did you feel living with Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter?" he said i let out a slight cough and spoke up "well.. i actually felt happy and they showed me that they loved me and wanted to help me... Harry was there for me even when i didn't want him to.. he tried to help me and it worked.. they both showed me love and gave me something that i thought i'd never have again.." i say and the man looked at me, coxing me to finish "Hope" i say and he nodded and wrote things "objection!" the brunette said standing up "i have to say, we were there for her every single day.. she just didn't ask for help" he said and i glared "you were never there for me! you were always cheating on mum" i spat and his face dropped "ever since i was 1 you have been cheating on mum! she didn't even know and now she's living in vain because she never knew you were a hoe" i spat and his face scrunched up "you little lying bi-" he started but was interrupted by his hammer "do you want me to talk about how she died or are you going to be 'heart broken' like you tell everyone? want me to say how she really died? or are you going to continue to tell everyone that she died in a car accident" i spat and he opened his mouth and closed it "she was murdered. you didn't even care. she was murdered and you pushed it off like you do with everything. because some bitch is more important than your wife and daughter" i spat at him and his nose scrunched up more "don't lie to the judges face saying that you were there for me.. i was alone and trapped.. i watched my damn mother die that day.. you just pushed it away like nothing.. it was as if you didn't care, you could finally be with someone that is just as slutty as you" i spat and leaned back, the judge coughed and shuffled his papers "very well" he said quietly and i looked at Teddy who was leaning on Harry, holding his arm tightly.. he gave a soft smile and i looked down. There was people in the back... maybe 27 or 30 who were sat in suits and dresses "We shall vote" he said fixing his posture.. "all in favor think Sophia Nora should go back home to Dave and Mary?" he said and 1 person rose their hand "all in favor think Sophia Nora should go have home with Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter?" he said and i let out a cough, he turned to look at me "it's Draco and Harry Malfoy-Potter" i say and he smiled lightly, he looked back and everyone besides a plump brunette rose their hands.. i smiled and hopped down the stands and ran to them "you did wonderful beautiful" Draco cooed, he picked me up and i hugged around his neck, Teddy jumped up and down and Draco put me down, Teddy giggled as he hugged my neck "yay sissy!" he said and i felt my eyes burn "can we go home now?" i say and they nodded, i sighed and we left together... success..

I sat in my room and i pushed some photos into the empty frames on the bookshelf.. i smiled at the small group photo.. Noah and Nick were holding me up, my one leg on Nick's shoulder and the other on Noah's and Amara was doing a funny pose in front.. i love my friends... i pulled out another photo and smiled and the small family photo.. i slid it into the golden frame.. it was me and Teddy next to each other.. we're about the same height even though he is only 9.. Harry and Draco stood behind me with their hands on our shoulders, I was in a white and gold dress and Teddy was in a nice white suit with a little black bow tie.. his hair was fluffy and blue.. I have the best family ever..

I turn around from finishing my photos and i stare in front of me.. my eyes huge.. "mom?" i say and it seem like a person but it was translucent and the figure nodded.. am i imaging this?? "are.. are you?" i whisper and she nodded again "i'm sorry.." i whisper and she shook her head, her hair was the beautiful long straight hair it was before she was tortured.. "it's not your fault love.." she whispered and my mouth fell open slightly.. "are.. are you.. proud.. of me?" i whisper and she nodded happily with a big smile on her face making a small dimple show.. "my Beautiful girl has grown up so much.." she said proudly and my eyes burned as they blurred "have you been here this whole time?" i whispered and she smiled "always" she said and weak tears fell from my eyes "i'm sorry" i say again and she frowned lightly "nothing is your fault dear, it's the worlds" she said and i felt more tears fall down my face "but i couldn't stop dad.. he.." i croaked and she shook her head "i knew he was no good when i first met him, he was charming then.. but.. you know guys" she said and i smiled slightly and i wipe my face "did.. you see.. Christmas...?" i say and she smiled, she nodded and i blushed "just remember.. guys break hearts.." she said and i nodded "you have amazing fathers to go to now, don't be afraid to talk to them and be brave" she said and i blushed "you are a Gryffindor for a reason, your brave but you're also so strong and you are loyal" she said and i blushed brighter "i love you sweetheart" she whispered and more tears fell from my eyes "i.. i love.. you.. you too.. mom.." i croaked and she smiled lightly "i must go now dear, but remember that i'm always here.. even if you don't believe" she said and then the mist disappeared and i was stuck standing there.. crying...

I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands as i thought of what just happened.. "you alright beautiful?" someone said and i looked up to see Harry in the door way, i smiled lightly and nod "i'm fine" i say and he smiled slightly "don't lie" he hummed walking in and i laughed quietly "you alright?" he said again and i smiled "i just talked to my mum.." i say and he smiled, he sat next to me and held my hand "I love you dear" he whispered and i smiled "I love you too dad.." i say and he put his arm around me and hugged me "want some lunch princess?" he said and i nodded.. we left down stairs and we ate some sandwiches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLY SHIT PPL!!! 1K VIEWS <33333 YOU DON'T UnDERSTANd HoW HAPPY I AM RighT nOW <3333 I LoVE You All <<3333333