First Meetings#1 (M.T.C)

(The first part of the first meetings for M.T.C. Next up will be both Samatoki and Juto~)
~

Rio

On this Saturday morning, you were supposed to be in bed, getting some well-earned rest after finishing a late-night shift.

Were.

Your roommate had decided to barge into your room right after you conked out, hollering at top of her lungs. "WAKE THE F*** UP, (Y/n)! THE WEATHER'S PERFECT FOR A HIKE, IT'S THE WEEKEND, TIME FOR EXERCISE!!!"

"To hell with you and your exercise. Sleeping is an exercise!" You whined into your pillow. Unfortunately, your roommate wasn't going to have any of that.

As you heard your closet door being pulled open and your clothes getting tossed here and there, you burrowed deeper under your blanket. Things were quiet for a moment before your blanket was snatched.

"Get dressed, you hermit! I promise you won't regret it," Your roommate dropped an armful of clothes onto you, causing you to let out a small grunt. "Got to keep up your body physique. I'm just looking out for you."

"...I would rather gain weight than exercise at 7 am in the morning. And I'm not a hermit."

In the end, your roommate had wrestled you out of bed and got you dressed. You were now strapped to the passenger seat of your car, speeding down the highway with no car in sight other than your own.

You rested your head against the cold window of your car. "We passed the park like...5 minutes ago. Where are we going?"

"We're heading to the forest by the harbor." Your roommate explained. "My colleague recommended the place to me, and he said that it's a great place to go hiking in."

You let out a hum as you played with the strap of your seatbelt, "Tell me when we reach it then."

~

The beginning of the hike went well until you lost track of your roommate. "Great, I'm lost in the middle of a forest with nothing but a water bottle and a towel." You grumbled as you stepped over a tree root. You thought you would have regained some energy after hiking around for a bit, but you didn't feel the least bit energized.

Maybe you were a hermit.

"Okay, (Y/n). Maybe there's a clearing you can rest in until you're found or something." You said quietly to yourself as you walked past a few trees. Noticing a dirt path that led further into the forest, an idea suddenly popped up in your mind. It was worth a shot to follow the path and bump into someone.

But as you followed the path, you stepped on a stick and snapped it in half. The next thing you knew, you were suddenly hoisted up into the air.

A loud scream escaped you as you struggled in the net trap you had unknowingly triggered. After a few seconds of struggling, you tightly held on to the net and panted. 'There has to be some way out of here,' you thought as you tried to pull at the net strings, hoping to break it.

You ended up hurting your fingers instead. You gave up and decided to make yourself comfortable in the trap until someone came to rescue you. If there was a trap out here then maybe someone had been out camping? As you waited, you started to drift off to sleep.

~

Your eyes suddenly snapped open when you heard footsteps approaching you, "...You're not a boar," A deep voice said in slight confusion. You glanced out and saw a man dressed in a navy uniform, standing below with a gun slung over his shoulder.