Chapter 11

She looked at him wierdly confusion clear on her face when he jumped up from his seat.

" Sir, are you okay?" She asked him entering into the room.

Siddharth quickly composed himself and acted coolly.

" Yeah." He said without looking at her and sat back on his chair.

" Your coffee." She kept it on the table.

He looked at her who is looking as if she is lifting some weight on her shoulders and like she didn't sleep for days.

" Where were you?" He asked in monotone.

" I was on leave Sir." She replied blankly.

" I know but why you needed leave?" He asked.

"I was not well." She said.

" Ok.....now tell me the truth." He said coldly.

" What truth?" She asked panicked.

" About your leave." He said and she gulped.

" Your friends said that you had fever.....no no viral fever but their expressions gave away that they were lying." He said working on his laptop.

" Idiots." She cursed her friends under her breath.

" What?" He frowned.

" Nothing Sir.....but what I did on my leave is none of your concern." She said rudely composing herself making him clench his jaw.

"I am your boss and you are my employee so it is my concern Damm it." He shouted banging the table making her flinch.

" Sir do you need anything else?" She asked him ignoring his outburst.

" When I ask you something learn to answer first." He said gritting his teeth.

" Ok Sir.....but I don't share my personal matters with my boss." She said bluntly.

" Leave." He muttered angrily.

" What Sir?" She asked him.

" I said leave Damm it." He yelled at her and she went out of his cabin without saying anything.

******

Raj and Neha are staring at Anu who sat at her desk with blank face and doing her work. Firstly they were shocked looking at her dishelved state and secondly they were worried as she was behaving distant towards them since she came back from her leave.

She didn't talk to them, she didn't smile at them, she didn't laugh with them, she didn't even replied when they asked her what happened and she didn't even eat lunch with them today.

Siddharth stood near the window and glanced at his staff. He saw Raj and Neha standing and watching Anu with worried and confused faces. He then looked at Anu who is staring blankly at the screen in front of her.

He frowned and thought that she never talked to him so rudely as she did today. He got a call and he attended the call going back to his seat.

******

" Ms. Agarwal."

Anu heard and swiftly turned to see Siddharth stood behind her with his poker face. All heads turned towards them and she stood up from her seat with questioning look.

" I have a meeting in a hotel and you are assisting me for it, come with me." He ordered arrogantly and stormed away from there.

She sighed taking her purse and phone. She grudgingly went outside the building and saw Siddharth standing there talking on his phone.