Chapter 35

Maya's pov

My eyes fluttered open from the sun beaming on my face and I moaned. I woke up in a bed I knew so well and I haven't slept in this bed in ages. Today so the first day of senior year and that is all that mattered I'm not going to to think about anything else that the first day in senior year and how in a year time I get to attend art school. Damon and the rest still don't know tahr over summer me and Nik were a thing and I'm not sure I can tell them.

I got up and had a shower and picked out my outfit

And then I put a grey jacket over it because it was cold out side

And then I put a grey jacket over it because it was cold out side. I curled my hair and put on some light make up and went downstairs but I stopped on the stairs where there was dead girls all over it and I only knew one certain rippah who would do this

Stefan.

I tried to dodge those girls on the stairs but there was so many I kept standing on them.

" sorry... Coming through" I muttered to them and went into the living room where Damon was looking at Stefan like he had given up in life.

Stefan was playing some twisted rippah game.

" seriously?" I shouted

" good morning to you too maya" Stefan stopped sticking blood out of the brunette " would you like to spin?".

" no thanks I'll pass" I sarcastically said to him a d he just shrugged

" is this what klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect elena" Damon asked

" oh and don't forget maya" he smiled and I glared at him " and these ladies are helping me be all that I can be"

Then I heard a knock on the door

" answer it" I told Damon

" why should I" he asks me

" because I'm going to get stuck with burning these bodies" I told him and he simply nodded and opened the door and rebekah was there.

" where's maya" rebekah asked Damon impatient

" who are you" Damon asked

But rebekah just shoved past him and she walked into the living room in a hurry.