Frustration

ADRIEN POV

'Adrien, over here!'

CLICK.

'Adrien, is it true you are dating miss borgeois?'

CLICK.CLICK.

'What about the baker's daughter?'

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. FLASH.

I sigh for what seems the billionth time.

'No Comment' i say whilst i push through the cameras to the school gates, which automatically shuts as soon as i enter.

I am actually sick of people wondering who my girlfriend is, can't i just stay single? My dad hasn't helped the situation at all, his advice of saying 'no comment' hasn't helped either. I should have known the whole 'agreste reputation' lecture was just a cover up for the insane amount of money my dad has been making. Typical.

I only have eyes for my lady, and its not like she returns them anyway. i can't help but wonder how she'd react if she found out who i was behind the mask. I dream of it every night, she'd let me kiss her and reveal herself, and i wouldn't care who she is. but, then again, she doesn't want to know my true identity, and i can only dream. this loop of me liking her and her pushing me away is hurting me everytime it repeats, but i can't give up. not yet.

its not as if i can ask my dad for advice either. because for starters, i can't reveal who i am, and second, he doesn't even care about me. i feel as if my life is just wasting away, with school, mandarin, fencing. It's so lonely in our house, i practically live in my room. Nathalie and the gorilla both get paid to look after for me, and both of them are emotionless workers for my dad. the only way i can taste freedom is when i'm chat noir. And thats why i hope Hawk Moth doesn't stop with the akumas. 

As selfish as it sounds, it gives me the chance to find out who i really am. I mean, of course i don't like the idea of people getting hurt, but i am saving them aswell.

Chloe, being her self-obsessed self, is loving the attention she's been getting from the media. I wonder what its like for marinette though, especially considering that she isn't used to having cameras following her everywhere. i really hope it doesn't strain our relationship.

i mean friendship.

we've been getting close recently and i don't want anything ruined between us.