Happy childrens day♡♡♡

The day reserved specially..
For the blossoms blooming endlessly..
Who are filled with dreams beautiful and nice..
In whose hands the world future lies..

So stunning and beautiful are their actions..
Soo soo impressive than a popular fiction..
Their heart warming smile and their innocent way..
Makes the depression and heart aches walk away..

Food,clothing,shelter and education..
Not forgetting love,care and affection..
Are the utmost of a child's right..
Which should be provided with all our might..

They love to be loved..
They hate to be hated..
They are our hope,they are our teacher..
They are the ones who is gonna change our future..

Today in this stage..
  In this beautiful day..
I hold in my heart,hopes and wishes with lots of hugs and love..
Let us all young and old..
Together and whole heartedly say..
"HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY".. ❤❤❤

Hey there peeps.. guess who is back?
Me.. me..me....

Uk what.. i was rummaging thru my childhood treasures as i call them and guess what i stumbled into this poem..

So i thought why not share this with the story of that day..

I was in my lower secondary days and our school was busy in preparing for the childrens day..tho my school was facing some major issues.. they were keen on keeping the custom of celebrating the childrens day..

It was the day before the function and the whole school along with the prefects guild was busy.. me being a junior prefect i was assisting a senior prefect helping her..

then my classmate came running with a smirk "Maru.. maru.. maths tchr is searching you everywhere.. what have you gotten yourself into.."
I was flabbergasted.. keeping all the work aside i went in searching of her.. shuddering thinking how her temper works..

"Miss you called me?" I walked in..
"Yes Marwa.. I heard that you are good with words.. so why not deliver a poem tomorrow?" Though it sounded a request it was actually an order..
"Ok teacher I will.." though my inner self was screaming nooo.. cause my little self was terrified of stages and crowds..

But i loved writing.. so with utmost happiness i composed this and gladly went to school the next day..

Yo and behold.. say the stage and the crowd.. my heart seem to dip like a yo-yo and my throat seem to be constricted.. would they like my words?
What if im not enough..
What if i make a fool of myself..

Before the event starts.. my maths teacher came looking for me asking whether im ready..
I touched my pocket and felt the paper in my trouser pocket and then back at the stage and lied that I forgot and didnot write... she was more than pissed off and yelled at me like nothing saying that i let go of my responsibility as a student and as a junior prefect...
I gulped the tears and joined my friends..

Little did I know.. that it would be the last childrens day in my school.. I would go beyond any measures to get back to that day but who am I kidding.. chances and moments once lost.. are gone forever..

Soo peeeps.. hows the poem..
Like it?
Then vote for it..

See ya..

Allah hafiz lovelies😘