Understanding

MARINETTE'S POV

'yes,' 

Chat noir looks sideways at me.

'i get it, its frustrating because you want to move on, but you still have a little hope inside, like maybe, just maybe, things could work out,'

i can't believe how chat noir relates to me, and i move myself closer to him eagerly, 'Because your so attached to the dreams and your feelings about that person, you can't give up,'

Chat Noir moves closer to me,'Yeah, and then when you both get pushed away, you end up feeling so hurt and awful about yourself, and you want to move on so bad but you just can't because your so used to feeling that way about them..'

'because you love them so much,' we both say at the same time. 

I look up in surprise, and stare into his eyes. i feel as if i'm in some kind of trance, as i move my head closer to his whilst he leans in.

I'm starting to close my eyes as we hear a shriek, 'Omigosh, its Ladybug and Chat Noir!,' A group of people from the side of the river call out and i quickly move away from chat, as we both smile at them.

'i should go,' i say to him, and he nods.

'same,' we both get up and as we are about to go in seperate directions, he calls out 'i guess i'll see you around then!,'

'yeah, see ya kitty!,' 

And like that, the group of people are left gazing in awe.