Chapter 3 **edited

"JIMIN?!?" I yelled while staring up at him in shock.

"Jin, please let me explain" Jimin said while trying to help me up.

"no please Jimin, let me take this all in. I need some time alone to think, please." I said while getting up and walking away.

Jimin looked at me with regret and nodded.

How did this even happen? I thought Jimin hated Suga? When did they get so close? No wonder he lied to me at lunch. But Jimin out of all people? We were supposed to hate ALL of them together. But now he's kissing one of them?!

Wait so are Jimin and Suga dating? Will this ruin our friendship?

sighing having no cule on what to do, I walked up the driveway to my house and opened my front door.

"Jin is that you?" my mom called from the living room.

"Yeah it's me mom." I replied while taking off my shoes.

"Join us in the living room hun, we need to tell you something."

"Coming mom."

I made my way to our living room and sat on the couch facing my parents.

"What do you have to tell me?"

"Well Jin, your mother and I got an amazing opportunity at work today. Since we are both two of the top doctors at our hospital we volunteered to go to Africa. There has been a need of doctors to help out, since there is a unknown disease infecting many people. So your mother and I will be gone for 8 months along with our co-workers who are our closest friends. So instead of leaving you alone at home, we all decided that it was best for you to stay with their family. Since they have kids around your and you won't have to be alone. Plus it would be great if you guys became friends." my dad said while holding my moms hand.

"Wait what?! mom, dad, I'm very proud of you guys. But do I have to stay with the them?"

"Thank you Jin, and yes it would be the best if you did."

"Okay well it's not like I have a choice"

"Thank you Jin, we appreciate it so much."

"When are you guys leaving?"

"Tonight" replied my mom standing up.

"We have to go finish packing, I suggest you do the same. We are going to drop you off there before we all head to the airport." Replied my mom.

"Alright I'll go pack my things."

I walked upstairs to my room and took out my black suitcase. I put everything I needed in my suitcase and zipped it up.

"Mom I'm ready to go".

Hope you enjoyed!