cordelia goode ─ available

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Available
TITLE : The Charmed Ones
FANDOM : American Horror Story
TIMELINE : Apocalypse AU
LOVE INTEREST : Cordelia Goode
FACE CLAIMS : Mila Kunis as Prudence "Prue" Halliwell, Phoebe Tonkin as Piper Halliwell, Lucy Hale as Phoebe Halliwell

STATUS : AvailableTITLE : The Charmed OnesFANDOM : American Horror StoryTIMELINE : Apocalypse AULOVE INTEREST : Cordelia GoodeFACE CLAIMS : Mila Kunis as Prudence "Prue" Halliwell, Phoebe Tonkin as Piper Halliwell, Lucy Hale as Phoebe Halliwell

 SUMMARY :There was a prophecy stating that three sisters harboring the most powerful magic would one day save the world from its untimely doom

SUMMARY :
There was a prophecy stating that three sisters harboring the most powerful magic would one day save the world from its untimely doom. It just so happens that Cordelia Goode knew of these three witches, having always had dreams of them. So, after she meets Michael Langdon, the fading Supreme tasked herself with finding them that way, together, they could take down the Antichrist and stop the apocalypse from happening.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ The Power of Three will set you free. ❞

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ Kiss someone who makes you feel their magic in your bones,
who makes you wonder how someone who looks like witchcraft at midnight can taste so holy. ❞
── Nikita Gill, Magic In Your Bones

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ So basically there was a prophecy made that three witches would one day save the world from its doom, otherwise known as the Antichrist/Michael Landgon. Said three witches are Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell.

─ During Coven, Cordelia dreamt of the Halliwell sisters using their magic together. She could always feel in her dreams how powerful they were, but only ever received snippets of their location. She also always heard the echoing words of The Power of Three will set you free in her dreams as well.

─ After Michael brings Misty back and they learn the truth about Michael Langdon, Cordelia tasked herself with trying to find the Charmed Ones, for they need more power to defeat him.

─ Through more visions, Cordelia eventually stumbles upon the Halliwell home in San Francisco, where she explains her visions to the eldest sister, Prue. But Prue already knows why Cordelia has come because Prue also foreseen countless visions herself that contained Cordelia and the end that is to come. After talking, Prue leads her coven that consists of herself and her two younger sisters to help Cordelia and complete their prophecy.

─ Prue and Cordelia can be a slow or a fast burn, whichever works best for you.

─ When Cordelia returns to her school with the Charmed Ones, some time will pass before Michael arrives and kills all of the witches, including Mallory and Coco. Yes, I know that both of them had survived but in this plot they both died in the witch massacre, even Mallory who ended up being a future supreme.

─ The Charmed Ones are able to escape with Cordelia and the other survivors of the witch massacre and they travel to the cabin, where they ultimately decide to send the Charmed Ones back in time so they can help the young witch Anastasia Nikolaevna.

─ The time travel spell goes wrong when Piper drops her sisters' hands and propels herself forward to help Anastasia's pregnant sister, who is about to be shot. With their power limited down to only two of them, Prue and Phoebe aren't strong enough to keep the protection spell in tact, so Piper winds up shot after throwing herself in front of the pregnant woman. When they wake up from the spell, Prue and Phoebe take Piper's hand so they can use their conjoined power to heal her bullet wound.

─ In the end, they decide to place the Charmed Ones under a cloaking spell that will allow them to survive the oncoming apocalypse. Only they won't know each other and Cordelia and Prue will have to say a painful goodbye to one another.

─ Under new idtenties, the Charmed One are selected to stay at the bunker when the apocalypse hits.

─ Prue's new identity will basically be Coco. She winds up a weathly business woman that is married to her husband Brock who she has to leave behind when the apocalypse begins. With her, she takes her assistant Piper (who will take Mallory's place as a Gray in the Bunker) and her hairdresser as well. Phoebe will take the place of the teenage girl Emily who, instead of being taken from her family, was taken while on a morning jog. Phoebe will basically be the one to break the rules and have sex with Timothy.

─ After the deaths at the Bunker take place, Cordelia, Myrtle and Madison arrive and resurrect the Charmed Ones so that they can fulfill their prophecy and take Michael down.

─ Michael fatally wounds Cordelia instead of Cordelia committing suicide. This will drive Prue mad and she will throw him down a flight out stairs. But Cordelia isn't the one only. Either Phoebe or Piper will be fatally wounded as well.

─ Together, the Halliwell sisters will use the time travel spell and enter the Langdon home at night. They'll come upon Michael's bedroom where his grandmother is on her hands and knees cleaning up the blood of the babysitter Michael had killed while he sits in the rocking chair. This means they time traveled back to when Michael is still a child and I mean a CHILD. Like the five-year-old Michael before becoming Cody Fern.

─ Looking at the small and sinister child, they order Constance to leave the room before beginning to chant "The Power of Three will set you free" toward Michael while holding hands. The louder they chant, the better the spell works. And it does. They watch as the evil within Michael seeps out him in a cloak of black smoke and forms a dark figure before them. Now chanting a banishing spell, they banish this dark figure back to the depths of Hell where it belongs.

─ With the evil having been expelled from his body, Michael is still alive and no longer its slave anymore. He is free and will not accelerate in age. He will remain a boy. A good boy that Constance can finally raise as her grandson.

─ Returning to the present, the Charmed Ones will find that only Cordelia remembers what had happened and everyone is still alive, save for Misty Day, who the Charmed Ones bring back with their powers themselves.

PASSWORD :
What is your favourite season of American Horror Story and why?