Chapter 21

Could be triggering for some. Nothing major I promise

**

"What do you mean there was blood on her hands?"

"Exactly as I just said Lauren. There was blood on her hands, like, full on covering them. She must have payed to much attention to clearing up what she was doing to realise she had forgotten to wash them" Normani's voice, despite being quiet to avoid being held was full of concern.

Lauren sighs and runs a hand through her hair, "where are you guys right now?" She automatically begins to pack up her things.

Normani freezes, "you're coming here?"

"Yes of course. You just told me she was covered in blood Normani. What did you think I was going to do? Completely ignore you and pretend you never called?"

"Of course not." Normani states defensively, "We've just arrived in Miami-" after she gives the woman the exact address of where they were, she was saying goodbye, hanging up and placing her phone back in her pocket.

She looks around for a second, unsure on whether she should check on Camila or leave her be. Deciding on the former, she walks quietly down the bus until she reaches the bunk area. There she spots the girls curtain fully closed and with a trembly hand, she gently pulls it back, smiling when she see's the girl fast asleep and put of harms way.

 There she spots the girls curtain fully closed and with a trembly hand, she gently pulls it back, smiling when she see's the girl fast asleep and put of harms way

Pulling up the blanket so it covered her properly, she closes the bunk curtain again and makes her way through to the small bathroom Camila spent a good hour in. She wanted to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Something that would hint to her what Lauren was so sure she was doing.

Initially, she doesn't see anything that would suggest her doing so, but that soon changes when she spots something shiny from corner of her eye. Something shiny that she'd had to get rid of so many times before. Taking a deep, shaky breath, she crouches down and picks it up, the sharp object standing out against the palm of her hand.

With tears filling her eyes, she wraps it in toilet paper and leaves the bathroom with the intention of calling Lauren and telling her she was right.

Camila was hurting herself again.

**

Two days later Lauren finds herself walking through the familiar tour bus doorway with her suitcase rolling behind her. It was filled with enough belongings to last at least a few months and despite what the girls management said, she was intending to stay for as long as Camila needed her.

If they were stupid enough to think that sending her away in the first place would help Camila in the slightest then they obviously didn't know the extent of how bad her mental health really was.

Setting her things in the bunk she knew was hers, she grabs her phone and her laptop and places herself down on one of the small couches. Camila was off doing promo with Normani and wouldn't be back for another few hours so the more research she got done, the better. Especially when she really didn't know much about this subject.