Chapter 11

Veronica's pov

After a few hours of seeing Maggie once again. They explained all that's happening.

It the end of the world and possibly 90% of the world has been wiped out. No one knows how it started. We just know to never get bit or scratched. And to not get zombie blood into your system.

After that Maggie and Beth told me who are the other people.

The 'leader' of the group is Rick Grimes. He has one kid. Carl grimes. He's my age. And Maggie told me that we had a thing for each other. Then there's his mom Lori Grimes. She's so nice! The guy that angrily rushed out my room was Daryl Dixon. He's like the second in command. His brother is missing but from what Lori said he sounds like a d*ck!

Then there's Glenn Rhee. Maggie's boyfriend. I think. I don't know she like ignores him one day and the next day they are you know *wink*. He's the third in command. He's not sure if his family is alive or not. Next is Carol Peletier. She has a daughter but she is missing. Last there's Shane Walsh. There's nothing really special about him. He had no wife or kids. I think.... He was the leader. But then Rick came and took that from him.

So yea that's pretty much it. It's night time and I'm suppose to be resting. But I can't.

I feel like there's something wrong. I looked out the window and saw Glenn rushing back.

Minutes later Maggie comes out with a scared and angry face. Damn what happened to them?

Ugh now I'm tired right! I lay on my bed and soon fell asleep.

------

Hey guys! It's Andrea! So it's short. Idk if I'm gonna do chapter 13 but if I do it's gonna be longer than this. K hope you guys liked it! BYEEEE

XxxAndreaxxX