Somebody Steals From Them

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would feel betrayed. His home is inside the cult compound so surely the only person who could've stole from him was a member of his flock, another resident of the compound. Of course he believes that people deserve to be forgiven and that they deserve a second chance, but stealing from 'The Father' is a very strange choice. He would question his flock until he found the thief, he would then offer them a chance to confess and atone for their Greed, most likely sending them to John.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be furious. Not only would he be furious with the thief, he would be furious with himself too. How could somebody get in to the veteran centre, steal something that belongs to him, and then escape without being caught. How could he have let this happen? But he knew that he had to make an example out of this thief, so he would track them down and punish them accordingly. He made sure that his intentions were very clear to all of his men, hoping to scare the thief before he caught them. After Jacob got his hands on them, they would never steal from him again.

John Seed-

John felt so angry, how dare somebody come into his home and steal his property? John's home was meant to be his safe place and then somebody destroyed that by stealing from him. Jacob told him that he was being dramatic while Joseph told him to calm down and deal with it in a mature manner. John found the thief and made him atone for their Greed, nobody steals from John Seed and they will learn this.

Faith Seed-

Faith would feel more disappointed than anything. Faith always had faith in people, she always tried to see the good side of people. She always had such high hopes for people, she always believed that people were good at heart so this was upsetting and disappointing to her. She would discuss the matter with her brother, two of which suggested violence as an answer while Joseph supported her idea of forgiveness. So Faith found the thief and tried to be her usual sweet self, actually making the thief feel guilty for stealing from her.

Requests?