Aftercare

Request: What they are like after sex.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loves to be intimate and to just be close to you, so after sex he just likes to cuddle. He likes to lie on his side with his arms wrapped around you while you bury your face in his chest and he strokes up and down your back gently. He would press gentle kisses to the top of your head. You would occasionally lift your chin and look up at him, smiling as you planted gentle kisses on his cheek, jaw, or neck. These moments of peace and quiet, when you are both just together and enjoying each other's company, are the moments that Joseph cherishes the most. He would always tell you how much he loves you and cares for you.

Jacob Seed-

In the early stages of your relationship Jacob wouldn't be very affection but he would make sure that you are alright. The more comfortable he becomes with you, the more he would open up to you, and the more affectionate he would be. So when he is comfortable with you and trusts you, he will be more open to affection. After sex he would usually lie on his back while you lay curled up into his side with his arms holding you against he safely and securely, or you would just practically be laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around you to hold you in place. His hand would often stroke up and down your back unconsciously, and he only smiles when he feels you gently kiss his shoulder or neck. He will also make your that you are alright, he knows that he can get rough.

John Seed-

Towards the beginning of your relationship John would want to be affectionate but wouldn't really know how. He had never needed or wanted to be affectionate to somebody after sex, in fact he was never worried about seeing them again. But with you it was different, he wanted to share himself with you. Once he got used to the idea of staying with somebody after sex he wouldn't let you go. He would lay behind you with his arm wrapped around your waist, his chest pressed against your back. You would smile and lace your fingers threw his while he kissed the back of your shoulder. He would whisper words of love into your hair as you both fell asleep.

Faith Seed-

Faith is always so loving, sweet and affection and these qualities are only more prominent after sex. She loves to cuddle and be close to you. Normally you would both lie face to face with smiles on your faces and your fingers intertwined, these are the moments that you both take to tell each other how much you love each other and how much you both care about each other. You like to run your fingers through her hair as you either talk or just relax. Since you are face to face it's easy to give each other quick, sweet kisses. Faith will occasionally kiss your nose because she knows that it makes you smile and laugh.

Requests?