Back to Business

SAINT ANDERSON

"I don't even remember the last time I did makeup on a client

"I don't even remember the last time I did makeup on a client." I explained to one of my clients. After getting arrested, fighting for custody and having my own baby I didn't have time to run a shop so I left Seven and Mela in charge.

"Damn I missed you! I waited four months for this appointment!" The client said causing me to smile. One thing about my clients they were loyal to the bone. "I know and your skin is glowing! All that make up isn't good. This little break did you justice." I told her.

"Yea but now I'm ready to have my face beat everyday!" She shouted causing me to laugh. "Okay your all done." I told her while stepping back allowing her to look in the mirror.

"Wow this shit looks bomb Saint. That break did you justice to cause you was good before now your AMAZING!" The client said while giving me a hug. Hugging her back I said thank you. "You can go pay at the reception desk." She gathered her stuff and nodded her head as I sat down in the chair.

"Damn you tired already?" Mela asked while sitting in the chair next to me. "Bitch yes. I forgot How exhausting standing up and doing makeup is." I told her and she just laughed.

"Well you have a long day ahead of you." She said and I just nodded my head pulling my phone out to look at the nanny cam. "How's the babies?" Mela asked causing me to look up.

"They're good. That's who I'm actually looking at now. Gigi is home alone with her god father and I don't trust that nigga." I said and she looked at me weird.

"If you don't trust him why you have him watching you baby?" She asked. "Oh no not like that. He's just not the sharpest tool in the box. He does a lot of dumb shit." I said as I focused back to my phone watching Troy drink out the juice container and put it back in the fridge.

"Oh I was about to say." Mela said while laughing. Locking my phone I looked around the shop. There was a few clients getting their hair and makeup down.

"Saint can you do my makeup before I leave? I'll pay. I have a date and a bitch trying to look like a snack." Mela asked causing me to laugh.

"Did I say something wrong?" She asked shyly. "No you good girls. It's just I've never heard you curse or talk like that. Your always so conservative." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Oh well this is my place of work. Always have to be professional. Outside of work I'm a totally different person I promise you that." She said. "I heard that but of course come on I have another 30 minutes till my next client comes in." She wasted no time sitting in my chair.

"Done? Already. I wanted a full face beat." Mela said still with her head tilted back. "Girl I said I'm done right. Look." I said and her jaws dropped. "Wow!" was all she said.

"This looks amazing Saint. You know I've never wore makeup before?" I just nodded my head. " I mean I have been working with you for a while now. I've noticed." She just looked at herself.

"Damn I think you just started something." She said causing me to laugh. "Alright let me go pay." She said before she could walk to the desk I stopped her. "Girl don't worry. It's the employee treatment." I told her and she just nodded her head before going to the back to get her stuff and clock out.

"Saint your 3'oclock is here." The receptionist said as my next client walked towards me chair. Immediately I got to work and was done with her makeup within thirty minutes.

"Can ya hurry up and get your stuff! I'm tired and wanna go home to my babies!" I told my employees.

"Why you in the rush to go to all them kids anyways." One of the stylist said while laughing but I ain't find shit she said was funny. "Keep it up and you'll be laughing on the unemployed line." I said while giving her a stank face. I was not paying with these hoes.

"Damn Saint it was just a joke loosen up." Another stylist said. "Don't joke about me and mine especially when I'm literally putting money in your pockets." I said and they all got quiet. Locking the shop up. I got in my car and made my way home.

As soon as I got in I heard laughter. Walking into the living room I was shocked at what I saw..........

________________________
Two updates in one night ya welcome
Saint back at work
Should I keep mela a main ?
What ya think Saint saw?
Vote comment