Cuarenta y cuatro

Harry was getting ready for the final task, and Cassiopeia had a bad feeling about it. She kept staring at Mad Eye Moody, he looked uneasy and weirdly cheerful. Throughout the year, she had noticed how much he changed. He used to be angry all the time, but he was never sadistic. After what happened to Neville, she felt a weird sensation towards him.

After what seemed like twenty minutes, Cassiopeia saw Mad Eye go. She followed him to the Forrest, and into the cemetery. She was hiding behind a cement angel, while she saw Harry getting trapped in Tom Riddle's tombstone. She knew she was outnumbered, so she waited.

Voldemort was saying something to the boy, but she was too far away to hear. Cassiopeia decided to get near them, but her cover was blown when she discovered Cedric Diggory's body with a gasp.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little star. I've believe we've met, but I didn't quite looked like this." She was cornered by everyone, and Lucious grabbed her hands and her wand.

"You still look awful to me" she glared "let Harry go". Voldemort looked at her with hate. "Oh, but why? Now I have two very powerful wizards. Harry, bow". Despite Harry's fight, he did it, and the my began to fight. Cassiopeia saw how Harry's wand was powerful, but he needed help. She was able to leave Lucious' grasp and helped the boy defeat the Dark Lord.

"Harry, go to the cup, I'll hold him off"Harry looked uncertain, but did as he was told. He touched Cedric's body and accioed the portal. He was also able to touch Cassiopeia. When they arrived, Harry was crying over Cedric's body, but then he let out an awful shriek when he saw he couldn't save the person that took care of him for the last years.

She was dead, and Harry felt guilty

She was dead, and Harry felt guilty. What about Remus? What about him? Harry lost two people there, but he was forced to leave them. Cassiopeia was going to be remembered as the witch with extraordinary power and a loving person.

That night, a full moon ruled the sky, and the howl of a sad wolf could be heard if you listened closely.