Chapter 30: Questions

'Touch me now'

Third Person POV

"...I want to stay."

Yoongi's head shot up, surprised and hopeful eyes staring straight into Jimin's certain ones. He knew he couldn't leave him. They had a bond that no matter what, it could never truly be broken now. Like a blood oath, they were together until the very end.

"Jimin...I-are you sure? I mean, it's dangerous an-"

Jimin leant forward, placing a slow and lingering kiss on Yoongi's lips. He responding quickly, holding onto Jimin as if he would never let go. He had his prized possession now, and he wasn't ever going to lose him.

Jimin savoured the kiss, feeling the pure love in it telling him he made the right decision. Reluctantly pulling away, Jimin continued.

"Look, I want to stay with you Yoongi, and I mean it. But...I've got conditions."

Yoongi tensed slightly, feeling envoys for whatever he would demand.

"First off, I need you to trust me on the mission and let me do what anyone else would."

"Jimin you can't expect m-"

"I do and you will if you want me to stay. You need to understand that I can help. I've been useless for the majority of my life but...not anymore. I'll be safe I promise, just trust me..."

Yoongi looked at Jimin's pleading face, trying to not give into him. He knew he wouldn't have a choice but still it hurt to have to let him go through with such a dangerous mission. He had hoped that he could stop him before he became too involved.

"Fine. You have my word. But if things get out of control I will personally get you out of there, you understand me?"

Jimin gave a proud nod, seeing that they were making progress.

"Okay. Well there's still a few things you haven't cleared up with me."

"Such as?"

Jimin thought for a moment.

"How did you get me back here when I blacked out in the car when we crashed? And why did you even save me?"

Yoongi chuckled slightly as Jimin's questions. He was surprised he remembered all of that.

"I called Namjoon to come and collect us. He told me that he knew someone who could help you without us having to go to hospital since that is a major breach for anyone in our business. We can never sign any documents or receive anything that would be logged down. We have to remain as ghosts. So, he arrived as I dealt with the hitmen that had survived..."

Jimin grimaced slightly as he thought about Yoongi 'dealing with' the survivors. He knew that he would not have shown mercy.

"...and managed to get the information I required out of them such as the info on the mission you have. We took you straight here; Namjoon driving as I held down on your wound with the other individual he had brought to help with your wound. Then once we were here, they treated you and showed me what to do."

Jimin listened intently, still unsure of certain parts in the story.

"But, who was the individual who helped with my wound?"

Yoongi chuckled again, finding the answer quite amusing apparently.

"It was Jin."

"Jin?!"

"Yes, I didn't realise at first because he had a mask on and if I'm being completely honest, I was too worried about you to even pay him any attention. You nearly died and I wasn't done in trying to figure out what you meant to me. I'm so glad that I managed to get that opportunity."

Jimin smiled, finding the situation rather amusing and heartwarming.

"But, if they were both here, what about Jennie?"

"Their neighbour babysits. She's an old lady who Namjoon checked out throughly before letting her be able to contact them. He's very protective over his little family but they needed to look like they fitted in so someone had to be friends with them to prevent suspicion."

"Ahhhh. That makes sense I guess. But, didn't you say that we can't sign anything?"

Yoongi nodded in response.

"Then how did they get Jennie? Adoption has loads of paperwork and security."

Yoongi thought carefully for a minute, unsure himself.

"I don't know to be honest. They always seemed to find people who needed help so maybe they found her. I mean, they both found Tae and Jungkook wandering the streets when they were young teens so it's a possibility."

Jimin nodded in acknowledgment, trying piece together the rest of the puzzle pieces.

"So, if everything's so secretive, how does everyone get here?"

Yoongi smirked as he pointed towards the door for his, or rather their, large walk in wardrobe.

"The large mirror inside there is a secret door. The patterns on the side act as a key code on one part. It leads to another house about two miles away which is set up like a normal house with timed lights and what not. You get to it by tunnel."

Jimin couldn't lie, he was surprised and impressed by that one.

"Wait so, everyone walks two miles to get here?!"

"No, the distance is just under a mile since it's more direct underground. I mean, it's still a bit but I had to be safe. The house has a trap door in the closet under the stairs which leads to the tunnel on that end and I can see everything here through CCTV. I even get notifications if anyone is snooping round the house."

"You really thought of everything then?"

"You have to in this business baby. I'm afraid that's the way our life will always be."

Jimin simply smiled at him, feeling surprisingly okay with that.

"That's fine. I mean, if that's the extent you go to let your friends get here then I'm pretty sure we're gonna be okay."

Yoongi gave a smirk at Jimin, feeling amused at how relaxed his little mochi seemed to be about all of this. Seeing him laughing to himself about the over the top CCTV and security system lit up the spark in Yoongi's heart, making him fall for the blonde beauty even more.

"I can understand why you take all the precautions but still, I can't help but feel it's a little excessive. I guess it does make sense now though as to why you always used to come and check on me at night..."

Yoongi's head shot upwards, the sudden embarrassment of being caught hitting him.

"I-uh, I don't know what you're going on about."

Jimin laughed, seeing his lover all flustered. Lightly pushing Yoongi over on the bed, Jimin crawled on top of him, looking down at him.

"You know what I'm on about. You always used to tuck me in before you locked my door. Why?"

Yoongi looked away embarrassed whilst he tried to control himself. It was becoming increasingly difficult with Jimin being positioned on his hips.

"Yoongi, you said you'd answer..."

Sighing in defeat, Yoongi looked towards Jimin once again.

"Because I cared for you. I just wasn't completely aware of it at that point. I did it naturally without realising. It just felt natural. Happy now?!"

Yoongi crosses his arms in a mock sulk as Jimin laughed, leaning down on him to cuddle into chest and neck. Yoongi's arms soon wrapped around Jimin as they enjoyed the sweet embrace.

"Anymore questions?"

"Yeah, just one..."

"What is it?"

"What was your past lover's name?"