♥ 9 ♥

Your POV

We got home. I was still thinking about what Namjoon will say. He got in the apartment first then he noticed that I'm not in my mind.

"Earth to Y/N!" He said while snapping his fingers.

"H-Huh?"

"What are you thinking?" He asked while he rubs my shoulders.

"Oh. I was thinking about what will you say, I was kinda confused." I said while I rub my head.

"Oh. Let's go in first then I'll tell you." He said. Before he go in he sighed. Which makes me feel weird.

We got in and the boys is (jung)shooked.

"Omo! Y/N you look so perfect." Eomma Jin said.

"My daughter is grown up now." He. added and we all laughed.

I managed to escape all the talks and grabbed Namjoon in my room.

"Tell me now, I'm getting anxious." I said like I was in a hurry. He just chuckled.

"Y/N, after I say this I want us to stay okay with each other. Don't get mad at me." Oh god, I'm getting nervous.

He grabs my hand and caress it. My hands were sweaty.

"Y/N, I--" He was cutted off by Jungkook.

"Hyung, Noona, the dinner is rea--dy." Damn Jungkook, wrong timing. I gave Jungkook a 'WTF' look.

"Oh, mianhae." Jungkook said, he looked a bit said and angry at the same time. He got out of the room and slammed the door.

"So what is it? Tell it now!" I turned around to face Namjoon and wiggle him. He sighed, why the fvck does he looks so nervous?

"Y/N, I really like you." Damn Y/N ya hair is so long.

"The frick!?" I shouted, literally, like you could hear me shout even your overseas.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, I chuckled.

"Why am I like this? Am I that pretty? Like the frick, Hoseok likes me, Jungkook likes me, then you like me. What's next? Manager-nim likes me too?" Why the f I'm still joking around when he looks sad. Okay serious-Y/N on.

"Namjoon what's wrong? It's okay that you like me. There's nothing wrong with - -" I got cut off by him.

"Y/N DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ALL LIKE YOU! DON'T YOU GET IT? ARE YOU THAT NUMB? WHY CAN'T YOU NOTICE IT? THE * Y/N." Woah. I'm tearing up right now. Jeez Namjoon calm down.

"Oh." I said while I walk out, I'm a walkout queen.

I got out of the room sobbing. The boys ran to me and they were like "Y/N what happened?" I just can't deal with this. I can't breathe anymore. Am I going to die in here?

Then I fainted.

"Y/N!" I heard Namjoon's voice echoing.

"Y/N!!!"

"Y/N, wake up!!!" I opened my eyes.

"That was all just a dream?" I said while I try to breathe.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"N-Nothing."

It was all just a dream... I wish...

"You sure?" He asked again. I don't want to tell him cause it's so hard to process in my mind.

What if it's true? I'm scared.

I nodded.

"Okay then..." He said suspiciously.

I looked around and found out that we're already here.