S2C Chapter 30: Picking An Outfit

First off, thanks for the many votes (This is becoming a reoccurring thing, I'm so happy).

Now, this isn't the Halloween/Splatoween special, but more of a setup. The special will come out Saturday night, in the middle of the two-day Splatfest, unless for some reason, I am unable to do so (which is unlikely).

Also, if you want to add a suggestion, or give some ideas for this story (because I can't keep them coming forever T-T), feel free to message me your ideas, and if I use them, I'll give you credit for it.

Eight POV

Veronica woke up first this morning, for once.

She got up, peeked in (Y/N)'s room to find him still sleeping. She then went to the living room to find Three asleep on the couch.

Veronica went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of milk.

Afterward, she returned to the living room, where she pushed up Three's head enough for her to sit down.

Veronica: Ugh... Eventually, you're going to have to go back to your place, Three.

She said quietly, directed at the sleeping figure.

Three: Z z z... Never... z z Z

Veronica then looked down at the figure, making sure she was still asleep.

She was.

Veronica turned on the TV to see a lot of spooky things.

Werewolves!

Veronica: Ooh!

Vampires!

Veronica: Ack!

They were commercials promoting Splatoween, which Veronica has never heard of.

She was so excited after watching so much about it, she jetted herself upward, letting Three's head hit back into the sofa.

Veronica ran to the other side of the house, burst through (Y/N)'s door, and hopped into the air landing on (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was awakened by something.

He was shocked at what was happening. He didn't understand what was happening, just that there was now a big weight on his bed, jumping on him.

(Y/N): AH! What's happening?!

Veronica: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What?! What?! What?!

Veronica: Monsters! Costumes! Come on!

(Y/N) grabbed her arms, keeping her still.

(Y/N): Veronica, calm down! What's happening?

Veronica spoke more clear, now.

Veronica: The TV! It showed a bunch of monsters, and people in costumes, and other scary things!

(Y/N) let go of her, then laid back down.

(Y/N): Oh, you mean Splatoween.

Veronica: Yeah, that!

(Y/N): Once a year, people dress up in scary costumes and go around asking for candy. It's a holiday.

Veronica jumped up and down a bit more.

Veronica: I want to do it!

(Y/N): Okay! Okay! Calm down, Veronica. I'm not even out of bed.