Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Threasandra! Get yo’ ass up, and get outta the car, we are here!” My momma yells as we get to the dorms of this fine college.

 The campus looks so ghetto, even more ghetto in person! I am so impressed. The building is so ratchet, and falling apart. Hundreds of other girls with weaves step out of there cars looking fresher than me. I even caught some parents kicking them in the booty, and tellin’ them to “Get the fuck outta tha’ car.”

As we roll up to my building, I turn off my favorite Chris Brown playlist, and fix my weave, cause its not as cute as I thought it was anymore, again. Fuck. Nowaqua slaps my ass while we are walking up to my dorm, I hear the rap music play from miles away, and so far I am twerking already! And that is a good sign.

“Now just remember Tessandra! Don’t call me if ya’ need anything, you is on yo’ own now okay?” my momma declares in a stern but southern tone.

“I got it mama, I am never returning to yo’ nest ever again.” I reply with sass in my tone, and pull her weave a little.

We arrive at my dorm, I kick it open and flip my weave outta my way and enter into the small room. The room is so cute, better than my room at home. The walls are peeling off, and the sheets are bloody, so much better than home! On the other bed theres a girl with a red fabulous weave. My moms eyes go wide as she notices her hair is red. Her side of the room is covered in pictures of hot rapers, I like her ass. 

“Hey,” the red weave head girl says, in a stern tone. What is she goth or something? “I’m Stepheniqua,” she says still eyes glued to her computer.

“Hey gurl! Im Threasandra, but call me Tessandra, you like twerking, and fixing yo’ weave?” I shout, feeling so pumped.

“Yah gurl! Duh! You think I’m a goth ass bitch or some shit?” She shouts laughing. “Welcome to WSU, where the dorms are cleaner than yo’ weave, and the parties are fucking cool.” the red weaved girl says. I like her already.

“Tessandra, can I speak to you over here? It is urgent.” My momma calls after me. 

“What mama?”

“You should seriously change the color of your weave, because Stepheniqua has a better color than you, and you need to look finer than her ass. Got it?” My mom yells at me.

“Uh momma, why you gotta judge my ass, I can twerk better than you and her.” I laugh, and step away.

I catch Nowaqua checking her out. Is she really finer than me? I think not. My self is a lot more sexier than herself. And she's a goth bitch, I am so done with this Stepheniqua character, why does one love her? As I am thinking about how much hotter I am than this hoe, I hear a knock at the door, the party is here already? My weave isn’t even presentable! I twerk my way to the mirror to fix it, so I can look sexy.

“Come in!” My new enemy yells, the door slams to the floor as two ghetto boys walk inside, looking finer than ever.

Boys inside my room already, damn, I didn’t know I was really that hot! Maybe Washington State is really the ‘college of my dreams.’ I caught my momma checking one of the boys out, she needs ta’ stop, one of em’ might be my bae in a week. 

“Hey yo' fine girl, Are you Stepheniqua’s roomie?” The blonde boy asks. He doesn’t even look me up and down, what the fuck I thought he was ghetto, but he just a normal little shit, with a ghetto ass.

“No shit.. I am Tessandra.”  I shout.

“I’m Sha’Niall. Don’t shout at me ya’ cunt!” He shouts back with a smile, reaching out to touch my shoulder. I hear Nowaqua stepping up about to fight this boy to the ground, but I hold him back with the smell of my weave.

“I’m ready guys,” Stepheniqua says, grabbing her light up high heels from her bed. My eyes shift to the tall brown ghetto boy leaning against the wall, his pants sagging almost to the ground. His hair is like a mop of weaves on his head, and it looks like he hasn't fixed it in years, it looks hot. My eyes travel down to his pants, damn, thats hotter than Nowaqua. I wink at him, and show him some booty action, but he just rolls his eyes and pulls his cell phone out.

Dis’ bitch.

“See you around Tess, can I call you Tess?” the blonde says with a smile thats from the heavens above.

“Fuck no, who do yo’ think you is.”

Stephenqua, Sha’Niall, and the mop head leave the room, and I begin to play my Chris Brown remix, and twerk to it, because it is my jam. My momma also begins to twerk with me, and I just gotta say, I am totally getting my groove on with momma and Nowaqua. We is so in love.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO WE CAN WERK IT. @ghettoafter