• Dreams Come True •

Ash's Outfit •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

I was sitting in Grizzly cabin with Xander, Ravi, and Jorge. "Let's see...Xander? Do you have any kings?" Jorge asked. "Yes. But I'm keeping them, because we're playing Poker. Not Go Fish." Xander replied.

I sighed as Griff came rushing into the cabin, a paper in his hand. "Hey Griff-Lord slow down." I chuckled. "Guys guess what?" He began. "I just found out I don't have to go to juvie after camp is over!"I squealed loudly and stood up, engulfing Griff in a huge hug. "That's awesome!" We were all beaming at Griff, congratulating him happily.

"Ooh! Are they putting you in the Witness Protection Program?" Jorge asked. "No. Because I'm not a witness to any crime, other than the ones you commit in the bathroom." Griff said. "Ah, I get it. You can't talk about it." Jorge smirked. "Because there's nothing to talk about." I chuckled. "Man he's good!"

"So, Griff, why are they releasing you early?" Xander asked. "Because juvie's overcrowded. So, they're sending me to a group home." Griff explained. "And you are happy about that?" Ravi added. "Of course he is. There's no toilet in the middle of the bedroom, and, he can walk through the front door without getting tazed!" I exclaimed. "That does sound homey!"

Griff nodded and smiled, and he pulled me in for another hug.

Jorge, Ravi, Xander, and I were playing Jenga when a man in a suit came up to us. "Excuse me, I'm Mr. Gribbly, from Moose Rump county services. I'm here to pick up Griff Jones." I furrowed my eyebrows quickly, why is he here for Griff? "You look kinda skinny. I'm not sure you can lift him." Jorge replied.

"Look kid, I'm not in the mood for jokes. I had to walk five miles from town to get here." Mr. Gribbly groaned. "Why'd you walk?" I asked. "Because the county's transportation budget is zero. I got thrown off the bus when they found out I paid with a button. And now my shirt looks weird!" Gribbly pouted.

"Wow. It sounds like the county has less money than this camp. When we play baseball, home plate is an actual plate." Xander said. "Well at least you get to work in the fresh air. I'm stuck in my teeny tiny cubicle all day." Gribbly told us. "It just makes me want to staple my hand to my desk over, and over, and over again!"

I winced as Gribbly pounded on his folder to emphasize 'over'. "Good thing they won't pay for staplers." He grinned. "So where's this Griff kid?" He questioned, ignoring the old subject. "I'm here to take him back to juvie."

"YOU CANT!" I screamed, lunging for Mr. Gribbly. Xander grabbed onto me and held me back from clawing through Mr. Gribbly. "Juvie?" Ravi began, standing up. "But I thought he was going to a group home because juvie was overcrowded!" Xander exclaimed as he pulled me along.

"Not anymore. A kid escaped, so now we have an extra cot available." Gribbly started. "By the way, keep on the lookout for a 12 year old with an orange jumpsuit and a mustache." Ravi turned to look at Jorge, Xander, and me then turned back to Gribbly. "A 12 year old with a mustache?"