Chapter 3

Hadley yawned, having been reading about (impossible thing), with no internet help, only having found 8 facts.

"Sleep alright?" EJ asked.

"No. Stupid homework." Hadley grumbled.

"Hm. Want a kidney?"

That was probably the 129th time he asked that everything he was here, not that she was keeping count... "Ugh. What the heck?" Hadley reached for the bloody organ, quite used to the cold wet of blood staining her hands- she had to scrub a few surfaces, for fun, whenever boredom struck her, and washing bloody clothing, mostly Jeff's.

Then, a familiar black tendril smacked it out of her hand. "No, not for you, Hadley." Slender's strict voice said, the bringer of nightmares wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe and a little bit of green sleeping face mask thing still on his cheek, smudged.

"Why not? I might like it." Hadley said, pouting.

"Don't be so impulsive just because you're grumpy." Slender said.

"I'm not grumpy, you are." Hadley grumbled, picking up the organ and handing it back to EJ. Then grabbed a muffin, fresh, and saw it was blueberry. She loved blueberries

"Right." Masky commented, probably smirking under his mask.

"Shut it." Hadley said, throwing a spoon at him.

Hadley never got along with Masky, not even in her mysterious masked men phase- Masky was never mysterious, only boring, EJ was her main crush. Plus his way of acting smug whenever she had to work and he was practically showing off that he was a proxy, Slenderman's favorite proxy.

Toby, now Toby was her favorite. Fun, childish, and not much of a snitch... Masky had told Slender of her plan to once dye all his suits pink. She had to clean all of everyone's dirty- not that EJ, Hoodie, Helen, or Masky's rooms were dirty- rooms. Ben's room was a nightmare!

Hoodie, well, she and Hoodie were cool. He helped with homework once in a while, and half the time, with her punishments- consists of mostly cleaning. She, for a day, had a crush on him too.

"M Masky!" Came Toby's cheerful voice, and in came the ticking Proxy himself. "H hey Masky, hey M Masky, hey Masky-"

"Oh God, go away." Masky groaned, Hadley taking a moment to chuckle at his irritation.

"Maaassskkyy." She sang, right next to Toby now. "Hey Masky hey Masky hey Masky."

And now, they were bothering and poking the 'favorite' proxy.

"Hadley!" A blur ran straight into her legs, making her nearly fall. "Let's talk about the party!"

"Sally, lemme go, Imma about to fall." She said, grabbing the counter.

"Beer, and random, kidnapped girls." Jeff said, walking in.

"Fooood, and a Mario Kart competition." Ben said, also walking in. "Also girls."

"Candy." LJ said.

"W waffles."

Hadley frowned. "Um, no. No alcohol, girls, definitely no. Shut it. My party, my plans. Let's go, Sally." She picked up the girl and walked out.

They entered her room, which had plain white wallpaper, one with the Operator's symbol, fancy furniture, a bookcase, and a large bed with white sheets and a purple butterfly pattern. Matching pillows.

"What kind of food, Sally dear? And suits and dresses or casual?" She asked, smiling. "Tea and muffins, or junk? Games or movie?"

"Suits and dresses, tea and muffins, and movie!" The 8-year-old cheered (she's 8, right?). "And swimming!"

They continued to talk plans, like if they should make Jeff wear a dress, and if they should dye Ben's hair pink.

_________________

I has no clever Author thing to say. Buut, what are your Creepypasta ships? Hm?

I ship Jeff and LJ, Jeff and Ben, Jeff and EJ, Jeff and Offender, Jeff and Slender-

Jeff: why am I in all those dumb ships??!!

Because, you're an adorable uke, except that Ben is an even more adorable uke. Let's move on

Ben and EJ, Ben and Offender, LJ and EJ, basically a bunch. I can say all my other ships in the next chap though.

Oh! And Masky and Toby, Ticcimask is my OTP XD!

Vote and comment!