Chapter 2

• • •

• • •

Christina has only only been on a plane once. And that was coming to New York. So when she stepped onto the private jet she was surprised when she realized it was just her. She sighed and threw her bag onto the seat next to herand plopped down in a chair.

We are now ready for take off.

The plane started to rumble and soon enough it was up in the air. Soaring. The princess didn't know what else to do, she didn't know how long it would take for her to get to Germany. Christina rarely slept, her dreams were always plagued with nightmares about the pain she felt when she lost one of her brothers or sisters. Or when she seen a face every time they'd go. Or the night Saphira died, that one seemed to be coming up the most since it happened. Maybe because she was actually there. Maybe because she had known her longer. But for once Christina just wanted sleep. Quiet peaceful sleep. So when she closed her eyes, sleep once again wasn't easy.

• • •

Once she had reached Germany, the sky was dark. The place looked foreign, then again Christina was used to foreign. She was quickly ushered off the plane with her things and was met by none other than Tony Stark.

"Glad to see you made it safely." The blonde could still see the black eye he was sporting and it made her curious.

"You know, you haven't exactly told me why I'm here. Don't you think I should know what I'm up against." She was ushered to a limo and he stopped her before she could fully walk in.

"Yeah, Maybe. But this is my time to evaluate you and your full abilities—"

"Evaluate me? What the hell does that mean? Lets get one thing straight. Im here to help you because you asked and at this point if I stay one more day in that god awful apartment, I will go insane. Im not here to be..evaluated." The green eyed girl stood with het arms crossed, glaring at the man in front of her. It had seemed like she had won...for now.

"Fair enough. Now in, we have a long day ahead of us. Im gonna need you at your best game." He opened the door and made a hand gesture to let her in first. Christina nodded and stepped into the limo, him closely after the girl.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Look kid, I wanna help but—"

"I don't want help. I don't need your help. We don't need your help. You don't understand and you never will so don't go and try to meddle with thing you don't understand."

"Right." He mumbled.

"This is you." Christina looked out the window and seen a big hotel. Now doubt fancy. "Happy will show you to your room."