9:usama

Parishay was feeling hurt by his behavior ." May be , he doesnt feel anything for me .may be i misinterpreted his care "she thought with a broken heart .

Aamir decided to explain it to Parishay .bi jaan noticed the silence between them that morning . When Aamir was taking Parishay to university he decided to talk .

"Parishay.... forget about what happened today . We are friends , we don’t have to make it awkward" Aamir said and Parishay nodded . She didnt want to lose him , just because she wanted more .

They started spending their time like before . But this time , Parishay wasn’t unaware of her feelings . His every move , every word left a mark on her .

Usama got his consciousness in those days . Aamir was really happy to see his friend recovering , but a small part of him was also thinking about letting Parishay go . He knew that it was going to be the most difficult thing to do  .

Usama got discharged in a week. He was thankful of Aamir for taking care of her sister. Aamir was spending as much time as he could with Parishay . He was counting every minute .

Aamir and Parishay was sitting in the living area around 11 pm , the night before Usama was discharged . Parishay didnt know what happened.

Aamir moved to pick his phone from the side table , when Parishay decided to turn her face .his lips landed on her temple. He didnt pull away quickly . He let his lips linger over there , Parishay 's heartbeat got fast due to his closeness. 

After some seconds , Aamir moved back and went to his room after saying good bye . Parishay was sitting shocked . It was the first time, he had done anything more than just being friends . And it also started accidently .

Next day, when Usama came to take her home . Parishay was really happy to see her brother . They told Parishay about what happened . Parishay was thankful of Aamir and bi jaan .

When Usama told her to pack her stuff, reality struck her . She was going to leave that house . She was happy to see her brother, but she forgot that her time with Aamir also ended with that .

" he only married me to protect me.he doesnt feel anything for me . I cant ask more from him " she thought while crying .

Bi jaan was not happy with Parishay leaving . She could see the lack of peace in his son's eyes . But she didnt say anything , she knew that her son was going to do what he thought was right .

In that way , Parishay left aamir's place with Usama . Bi jaan asked her to take care of herself and come to meet them as much as possible. 

Parishay didnt even look at Aamir . She knew that , she would end up in tears , if she would see in his eyes .she wont have been able to stand the relieve of being free again in his eyes .

She let the tears fall , when the car started moving . Usama didnt say anything , he thought that she must have got attached with them and now was sad because of leaving them . "She will be fine in some days" he thought to himself.