XVI.

Namjoon's POV

"H..Hi." I awkwardly waved at her. What found me interesting was that she wasn't throwing a tantrum at me yet.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find me?" She quietly asked, looking somewhere else besides my face.

My mood turned serious, "Can we grab some coffee? Before talking about it?"

She fiddled with her shoes and fingers, "U..Uh, sure. I know a cafe around here. It's a nice place."

"Lead the way then." I smiled gently at her before following slowly behind her pace as we walked towards the cafe place.

============================================

It was an awkward journey to the place. Eye contacts were exchanged here and there but there were no words.

"How are you these past few years?" I asked her, to start off the conversation.

She sipped on her pastel pink cup, leaving a trail of foam on the top of her upper lip. Mayu was cute. "Err..I'm good. What about you?"

"Better. I debuted as a rapper recently. I've discovered that I could write songs and all that. Nothing big really." I brought my hand to my nape shyly and her eyes twinkled in astonishment.

"Oh..wow. That's great. Good for you then." She whispered and took a sip again.

This girl has grown taller the past seven years. Her once long straight brown hair have become a wavy one, which made her bodily curves stand out. She was a woman.

And I was a man.

"On another note.." I cleared my throat, now seeing her eyes for the first time. They held tears in them. "I want to apologize."

"There's no need." Her voice was firm.