Chapter 30

Dumbstruck

It was the only state in which currently Piyu is in.

Listening that he don't have any problem to be her boyfriend from her first love itself made her dumbstruck.....who doesn't after all he was her first crush, first love and she loved him so much.

Why did he said that?

And what Rads said was true?

If it's true then why?

He must be just kidding.

But I am sure that, the intensity in his eyes and words implied something else too.

Could he be possibly love me or like me?

No, no, no! What I am even thinking?

It was just that situation was like that.

Piyu is going crazy with all these thoughts sitting in the conference room with all of them working together.

She looked at Rads who is as usual blabbering and Sam who is working like there is no tomorrow unknown of all the havoc he created in her since that day.

From that day she was avoiding eye contact with Sam in fear that he might know her inner turmoil and mainly her feelings towards him.

And on top of that he is dropping her home everyday as he declared on that day. She argued with him that she is not a kid but he played the card of safety and made her shut up.

She sighed and got up to get herself a coffee which may help with her headache. She walked out of the room ignoring the familiar stare at the back of her head.

She sat on a table in the cafe drowned in her thoughts while sipping the coffee.

What should I do now?

I am confused.

As decided earlier I should just go with the flow and see what had destiny planned for me.

Yes! That's right! And I don't have any other ideas too about what to do.

With that she started walking towards the conference room and when she opened the door, what she saw made her freeze in her place looking at the sight in front of her.

A girl looking hot and sexy in her short blue dress is hugging Sameer.....correction.....not hugging but squeezing him with her body like there is no tomorrow.

A knot formed in her chest which is aching badly looking at them in that position. She could see him just smiling awkwardly and patting her back with his hand but that didn't help the ache in her heart.

She gulped the lump formed in her throat and walked towards her seat. She looked at Rads who looked confused yet angry at the scene and when Rads saw Piyu, her eyes softened and smiled at her squeezing her shoulder.

While moving out of the hug Sam saw Piyu looking down at a file and doing her work but a deep frown was etched on her face. He quickly moved away from that so called girl and panicked what might Piyu think about this.

" Sameer! It's been a long time since we have met right?" That girl said grinning at him.

" Yeah." Sam said slightly smiling.

Sam looked at Piyu whose eyes are just on the file as if there were nobody present in the room and then he looked at Rads who narrowed her eyes at him with a stern face.

" Guys, this is Kiara.....a top model in the fashion industry and Kiara this is Radhika Mishra our designer, this is Piyali Jaiswal our project partner and the rest of them are our staff." Sam introduced her formally.