Ch. 7

[ 7. ]

Announcing the beginning of a busy ahead, my bedside alarm comes to life. Not having any time to snooze, I shut the alarm, lazily rolling out of bed to prepare a shower.

*

After finishing a bowl of cereal, the chime of the doorbell announces the arrival of my stylist team as they've finally arrive to transform me into a masterpiece for today's shoot with Vogue. 

Greeting them into my home, they're quick to set their tools, and having been familiarized with my home, it's not long before they've sat me down on a makeup chair and begin distracting me with gossip as they do my makeup. 

"What look are we going for today?" I ask the makeup stylist as he paints away on my face as if I were his canvas.

"Innocent but sexy." His voice is laced with excitement, and I take a peak at him, smiling when I catch a fierce look in his eyes. "You're America's sweetheart, they love you're innocent look."

I let out a small laugh, trying not to move too much as his brush massages my cheeks.

While he does my makeup, I decide to distract myself by scrolling through social media, liking and retweeting comments before the devise vibrates in my palms and a notification peaks out from the top of the screen.

I smile at the sweet message and instantly reply

ME
Good morning :)) I've
been awake since 5.

I return to the social media page and wait for his reply, the smile on my face still glowing from the simplicity of his good morning text. After a few minutes, I find myself anticipating his reply, wondering is he's busy.

I return to our messages and see that he's read the message 3 minutes ago. I frown a little and turn my phone off. As soon as I set my phone on my lap, my phone rings. I bring it up to my face.

Jimin-ah
FaceTime...

I let out a quiet gasp and feel my heart skip a beat from the little panic I had. I don't bother trying to look good, since he's already seen me bare faced so I answer immediately.

Ugh, wait! Should have at least waited a while? I mentally face palm my forehead.

"Hey." I smile into the camera as his face appears on my screen.

"Good morning." He smiles back before he inspects his screen for a moment . "Are you getting your makeup done?"

"Yeah. I have a photo shoot today."

"Oh, I didn't know you were gonna be busy today." His smiles dies slowly. His lips pout unconsciously as he looks away.

I smile at his cuteness. "Do you miss me already, Jimin?" I tease.