chapter 2

Jason pov
"what?! U just met her.... How can u confirm that you like her are u sure?"

"Yes sister... I'm sure as hell!! She the most perfect girl I ever met sister.....U know it... After so many years of looking for this type of girl, not always popular and not self obsess she's the girl I can't resist it"

"Shes just here for a day!! U can't just confirm!"

"Oh come on Selena don't be so over protecting of your brother, he knows what he like and what he doesn't... When u met a girl and fell in love at the first sight, your mind will be all about her and her only but really Jason u should observe for a few month first, you know because during the first few days people tend to not show true colour" Scarlet said

That hit me right up to my head....How can I not think about that....I guess in just to excited to meet the girl of my life

"hmmmm right alright I will not rush to it but u two will help me, right?"

" Yeah sure!" both of them say

With that said, we went back to miyu who finish setting up the picnic mat on the ground and all the food lay out.

Seeing her sitting there as innocent as an angel ,I cannot believe that she would not be there person that she was right now...

"Oh ya, do you want to say in the dorm with us? We have an extra bed in Jason's room if u don't mind to come and stay with us" scarlet suggest to miyu

Oh wow....That was clearly an idea to see if her attitude was what my sister said but not what she was acting now but clearly to me, she was not acting, she was clearly just the way she is.

"Its that really okay?Won't I cause any trouble?"miyu replied

"Of course not, it's always merrier to have more besides my brother would be more then merrier!"selena said with that said, I can see miyu blushing and I could fell my heart beating faster.

'dam..She so cute...I want her to be mine... but I can't ,yet I need to get blessing from my sister before I can get her...' as long ago, when me and my sister were just born, our mom because of heavy blood lost after giving birth to us, she passed on and since our family was poor at that time, we were given up for adoption by our father, while we were in the orphan age center,an rich couple saw us and adopted us both and that's how we ended up being in Otaku high, the best school in all world but after our adopted father has passed on because of old age, his company and all has been all inherit to my sister, Selena as she was older and smarter then me. But she did not let me feel that way as she treat me with love and care and help me along the way whenever I needed help , but she's also a little protective of me because of a heart break she had and she never wanted me to experience the pain she had gone through and so she is bossy at this kind of things but I understand that is good for me.

"so Jason, no objection right?"

"nope not at all"

"Ok then that is settle, we will help u go pack and move tomorrow"

"okay then..... but i have a problem..."

Just then the bell rang and so they went back to class and continued the lessons