Seeing my dad again (25)

"Every good girl loved a bad boy.
It was a fact of life, a quirk of nature.
Opposites attract, and the badder the boy, the more attractive he was to that good girl who couldn't help but be drawn to him".
_____

ALLY POV:

"Dad?" I say shocked making the guy - my father look at me.

"Allison?" He replied as shocked as me.

Everyone looked between us, all had shocked expressions on their faces, and then, suddenly, I couldn't handle it, so I ran.

My dad, along with Caleb, Chase and Damon ran after me, the others were probably too shocked to move, and I couldn't blame them.

"Allison, wait let me explain" I could here briefly, from the man I once thought was a super hero.

"Princess" Chase was shouting after me.

"Ally" Damon was calling.

"Allison you need to stop" Caleb called, him being the only person that could calm me down at that exact moment forced me to stop running and wait for Caleb, when he got to me I pulled him to the car and then finally, we drove off, Damon had just managed to jump in the back seat but Chase was a little further behind, so he jumped on his motorbike instead.

I don't want him around me at the moment.

I can't believe it, my father, who left us when I was only 13 and never bothered to try and contact me was not even a 10 minute drive from my new house.

I'm surprised that I hadn't ran into him in the streets.

When we finally got home I ran into the living room to see Blake, when he saw my panic stricken face he jumped up.

"What Allison? What happened?" he asked, panic written everywhere.

"Dad, he's here" I say quickly, hoping that if I say it quickly enough then it won't be real.

"What" Blake replies shocked.

"He lives with the twins in the neighborhood over" I say, still not fully believing it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Blake asks shocked.

"I wish" I reply.

"I can't believe the fucker isn't dead, you'd think he'd try and at least contact us within the 4 years since he left" Blake and my father used to also be very close, he didn't contact Blake either.

I didn't say anything, Blake was right.

Before I could try and comfort him he stormed off and the last think I heard was the engine to his car, and then off he was, and I was alone.

"Ally?" Caleb asks cautiously.

"Yeah?" I reply distantly.

"Are you okay?" He responds sympathetically, for once I didn't mind the tone.

Caleb came into my life at a similar time that my dad left, he never met my father, but I used to talk to him about it often so he still has some idea on how I'm feeling.

"Allison, did you call Peter dad?" Damon asks, reminding me that he was there.

"Yeah, he's my dad" I say a little bitchier than intended.

"That means your my half sister?" Damon realizes.

It takes a moment for me to grasp the concept.

"Wait he's your dad aswell?" I reply cautiously.

"Yeah" He replies.

"You guys do have the same eyes" Caleb interrupts, I look into Damon's eyes and see Caleb was right, Blake and I shared the same bright blue eyes, we were similar in a few ways, while I got my moms tan skin, he was paler like my dad, but both of us inherited the dark hair from my mom whilst my dad was blonde, explaining Damon and Jake.