⌜ forty four ⌟

mark smiled as he heard a light snor from the younger who he was hugging tightly. admiring his sleeping face, he ran his hand from donghyuck's soft hair down to his puffed cheeks, caressing it. since when have they been this peaceful?

if only they'll continue being like this forever with no one disturbing them.

sad to say, they still had classes to attend. mark was debating whether he should wake the sleeping boy up. then again, there's nothing wrong in skipping classes today. there's nothing relevant to do today in school anyways since people are busy getting ready for the prom. he decided to just let the boy sleep peacefully while he continued admiring the art.

hm..❞ donghyuck started to move and stretched his arms, hitting mark's stomach in the process. ❝huh?

mark bit his lower lip, feeling the pain on his stomach.

the younger saw him and quickly had his body wide awake, ❝i'm sorry!

mark closed his eyes tightly and let out a groan at he had his hand on his stomach. his reaction made donghyuck worried. he didn't hit that hard so why is he looking like it hurt really bad. unless mark has a somekind of stomach disease that donghyuck is not aware of.

donghyuck sat up as he was shaking mark, panicking ❝mark? do you want me to call a doctor or—

mark swiftly raised his hand and placed it behind donghyuck's head, pushing him down just to have a taste of his lips. donghyuck felt stupid for actually believing that something happened to mark but he was so caught up with the kiss to even get mad at him.

donghyuck placed his other leg on the other side of mark's hips, now he was sitting on the older's stomach. the two still not breaking from the kiss.

he could feel mark's tongue licking his lower lip and pulled away from him before it goes beyond the boundary. he then gave mark a light slap on the chest, earning a deep giggle from the older. ❝you fooled me! i was worried you know?

mark nodded, sitting up. ❝yeah, i know.❞ he held donghyuck's waist as he let the boy sit down his lap, finishing where they stopped a while ago.

donghyuck was pushed too close to mark, his sensitive spot down there feeling mark's growing junior. he moaned at the sensation, making mark use this chance to slip a tongue inside donghyuck wet mouth. he sucked the younger's tongue, loving the way donghyuck moaned.

but soon stopped, earning a disappointed whine from the younger.

i'm sorry, i should not be doing this.❞ mark looked down, cheeks flushed, as he rubbed his nape, ❝let's just take a bath and go to school—

fuck school.❞ donghyuck cursed, which earned a gasp from mark. he leaned forward and connected their lips again, making the kiss rougher than it was before.