Scared

Authors note OMG 7k that's crazy. I never thought this book would do so well! Thanks so much!! Ok back to the story.

Olivia's POV
My alarm started screeching and I sat up. Sighing. Today was not a day I wanted to go to school. My head hurt and I honestly felt like puking. On that note, I jump up and run the bathroom. Emptying my guts into the toilet. I hear David climbing up the stairs to my room. He must've been alerted by my world turning gags. He put his hand on my back. Trying to soothe me.

"You wanna stay home hun?" He asks. His voice is soft. I nod and he backs up. He really can't afford to get sick. He needs to go into the restaurant every day. He can't afford to not go in. I wave my hand at him.

"I'll be fine" I choke out before returning to the toilet rearranging my guts in the process of puking.

"I'm gonna call someone," he says.

"Ok. Have fun at work" I reply shakily

"I love you. Rest up Liv" he reminds me before leaving my room and heading downstairs. 

I puke a few more times before I hear the door open downstairs.

"Hello?" I call. My voice quivering.

"Olive it's me" I hear the voice of my best friend calling out. I frown.

"Why're you hear" I call back.

"To take care of you silly" she laughs back.

"School?" I manage to spurt out before returning to the toilet bowl. I hear the door to my room opening and I hear the familiar clicks of my best friends heals against my bathroom's tile floor. I feel her hand on my hair. Petting it slightly.

"Dude I can't leave you alone here" she responds. I laugh.

"Have you picked up 'dude' from Noah?" I ask her. She laughs back. I sit up a little.

"You feeling a little better?" She asks me. I just nod. "Good I'll get you some ibuprofen and some water," she says. Before leaving. I stand up shakily and make my way back to my room. I slide into bed and pull the comforter tight around myself.

I grab my phone and realize I have a lot of notifications. Most of them from Dylan. But a few from the boys.

Dyl: hey babe
Dyl: where are you? I miss you
Dyl: babe I'm getting worried
Dyl: answer me, please
Lee: Yo where are you Dylan's  getting worried
Dyl: baby why aren't you in first period
Dyl: are you ok?
Noah is fucking fantastic: Dude Dyls freaking tf out. Where are u?!?!
Dyl: I'm coming over

I look to see what time that last text had been sent. Ten minutes ago. And with Dylan driving th-

As if on cue I hear the screech of car wheels in my driveway and the thundering of fists on the front door. I hear the front door opening and Ashley trying to calm down a very obviously angry Dylan. The stomping up the stairs proves that she failed in this endeavor.

My bedroom door is thrown open and in the doorway stands a very red-faced Dylan. We lock eyes and his show fear and anger. A mix of two strong emotions. He steps in the door and I shrink against the bed frame. He stalks towards me. I let out a whimper but he keeps advancing.

I hear frantic footsteps climbing the stairs. My best friend springs into the room and sets her eyes on the scene in front of her. There is currently a very tall scary man advancing on her best friend and she seems to come to her senses.

"Dylan stop it!!! You're scaring her!" She screams. The room goes quiet. Dylan turns towards her and his face is obscured from my vision. He soon looks back to me. His eyes soften when they see my terror-stricken face. He moves closer to me but I shrink back to the other side of the bed and feel my best friend run to the other side to hold me. I'm sweaty and my stomach is turning.