C11

She seemingly ridiculed: “What are you humans actually afraid of? In regards to your perspective, a long life, in the eyes of us vampires, is merely a period of sleep. The things that you guys care about are nothing in our eyes.”

“Even that so-called Vampire Hunter Association, as long as I randomly assign a Bruch Elder to go, they could easily solve it.”

“If we vampires really had an idea one day, there is nothing that you humans could do to prevent it”

Gu Shengyin looked at him but did not speak out the remaining words.

However, the vampires will not. Although vampires were very powerful, clan members were too sparse. Although they could transform humans into vampires through the initial possession, it was not at all as simple as humans thought it would be.

Vampires treated blood descendants very cautiously. Blood descendants that were transformed were equivalent to a vampire child. Furthermore, the initial possession required a large consumption of a vampire’s blood essence. There were very few vampires that were willing to transform a human, unless that human specially obtained their favor.

For a vampire like Olwen, plus Rita, the number of blood descendants he had nowadays was only 3. However, other high-leveled vampires, like Dukes and Counts, had only one blood descendant.

Of course, the original Ekaterina, because of her disposition, did not transform anyone.

Gu Shengyin felt that this topic was too heavy and did not continue discussing it. She used a portion of her spiritual power to examine Lancelot. She was surprised to find out that he had successfully become a swordsman.

“How was your practice during this time?”

When Lancelot heard this, he jolted: “I practiced according with your teachings and surprisingly discovered that it was smooth. There was nothing that I did not understand.”

Gu Shengyin thought that if those inner disciples in the cultivation world heard this, it was estimated that they would vomit blood.

“You have nearly stayed here for two months. Since you were not willing to be initial possessed, shouldn’t you go back?” Gu Shengyin asked him.

Lancelot abruptly raised his head and looked straight at Gu Shengyin: “Are you tired of me?”

Gu Shengyin looked at him: “My Nightingale Castle is not suitable for long-term human habitation, especially weak humans. Do you know how many vampires are tempted with your existence? If it was not because of my constraint, you would have already been sucked dry.”

Lancelot lowered his head and did not speak, but his hand gripped tightly on the sword hilt. 

Gu Shengyin pointed at the space between Lancelot’s eyebrows. Lancelot felt more things in his mind.

Of course, it was about the method of sword cultivation practice as well as Xing Luojian Sect’s meritorious secret arts.

Lancelot thought that she was different towards him.

Two months after he came to Nightingale Castle, he heard rumors about the Princess that were not elegant and magnificent, not fond of contact with people, and eminent and unapproachable.

But she taught him strange, yet formidable sword skills. She allowed him to approach to her side. She even laughed at him.

He suddenly gripped his sword hilt and took a thousand steps. His right hand grabbed Gu Shengyin’s hand.

Gu Shengyin was startled for a moment, but did not loosen.

Lancelot profoundly looked at her: “Ekaterina, I want to call you like this. Are you aware of my feelings towards you? In this way, you breaking so many of your rules for me, can I consider that as my answer?”

Gu Shengyin lifted her head to look at this man, who was taller than her, and indirectly answered his question.

“If you want to become my, Ekaterina’s, man, wait until you prove your strength before you say it again!”