Jimin (Pt. 1)

Requested by @santiherrera432
———————————————————————

You've been working in catering for at least a year already. You've had a lot of experience and didn't think it would become a permanent thing. Since this catering business does place you in different states, sometimes different countries, you had to learn more than one language. You know Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Russian. At the moment you're learning French.

"(Y/n), a Korean group will be performing this afternoon. We will need plenty of food. You will be working until they leave. I will pay you extra. Is that alright?", your boss asked.

"Sure", you smiled and headed towards your cubicle.

You planned out what you will be making and where to place each cart. You loved your job. Not because of how much money you get but all the sights and cultures you experience.

~~~

"Alright place those pastries over there", you told one of your coworkers.

You checked each table and cart. Everything seemed to be in place. The television that they had in the room was turned on and showed a huge crowd of the audience. These Korean groups must be something. Not too long after, seven guys came out and greeted their fans. Once you say them, you recognized them. You've heard about them before.

Your coworker finished placing the pastries where it was assigned. You told her that you can handle it from there so she left. You turned your eyes back to the screen and was amazed by how talented the group is.

When they had to take a break, you were ready to greet them and show them the pastries. You've never had a problem with speaking to people but as you saw them in person, they were like seven gods walking into a room with a light shining behind them and everything becomes slow motion.

You stood near the pastry table as they enjoyed the food. Some of them had to go back to the stage to perform their solos. You had to focus on refilling the pastries but you couldn't help look to the screen.

"Amazing right?"

You were startled by a voice coming from your left. This guy was part of the group. He was about your age. Your voice was open a little while you admired his face.

"Hello?", he waved a hand over your face.

You shook your head and apologized. He smiled and leaned against the wall right next to you.

"I'm Jimin", he said, extending his hand.

"Uh..I'm (y/n)", you said, shaking his hand.

"Did you make all this?", he asked, referring to the food.

"Yeah But I had a bit of help", you said.

"This is really good. You look really young. How old are you?", he asked.

"Nineteen. My parents actually helped me get this job", you said.

"Huh", he raised an eyebrow, impressed.

~~~

The entire time he was not on stage, he talked to you. You were a bit uncomfortable at first but now you had no problem speaking. You had to stay behind and clean everything. You hugged out a breathe as soon as you were done.

The next day you had a day off so you went over to your favorite coffee shop. You ordered some coffee and a bagel and sat down on a chair, looking through your phone.

"Excuse me? (Y/n)?"

You looked up to see a guy with a mask covering his mouth.

"Yes?", you asked.

"It's me, Jimin", he whispered while carefully removing his mask.

"Oh hey! What are you doing here?", you asked, smiling.

"Just getting some breakfast. Can I sit here?", he asked, pointing to the chair in front of you.

"Yeah of course", you said.

You talked with him for at least an hour. You were enjoying yourself.

"I was kinda surprised you speak Korean. Are one of your parents Korean or..?", he asked.

"No I'm from the states. Since this job I've been learning different languages. I know six languages", you said.

"Wow, you must work hard", he said.

"Yeah. Anyways, where are you guys off to now?", you asked, taking a sip from your second cup of coffee.

"Well we'll be staying here for a month and then we'll be going to Europe. It's quite exciting. I get to see different places. It's a type of experience that is memorable", he smiled.

"I know the feeling", you smiled back.

~~~

"Sooo..sorry if I kept you from your plans today. I just really enjoy talking to you", Jimin said, glancing at your front door.

"Trust me, I didn't have any plans today. And I really enjoy talking to you too. No one has ever cared enough to ask about me. You're actually the first", you said.

"..can I see you again? Like soon?", he asked, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Uh Yeah..if that's not a bother to you", you chuckled nervously.

"Not at all. Well I'll be busy this week but how does next Friday sound?", he asked.

"Sounds good", you smiled.

"Great..so uh I guess this is the time where I ask you for your number", he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh!", you took out your phone and gave it to him as he put his number in.

He called himself so that he can save your number.

"Okay..I'll text you", he smiled.

"Alright", you said.

"Good night", he said as he took steps back, smile getting wider.

"Good night", you waved, hoping he didn't notice your shakiness.

You walked into your house and leaned against the door, sighing and smiling. You stayed up the whole night talking to him on the phone.
___________________________________

Decided to make this into 2 parts.

If you guys are still not getting the notifications, I'm gonna have to appoint a time when I will post regularly so you'll know when to check. But also let me know if you still don't get the notifications. I will post on my wall and let you know about when I update.