(CHAPTER XIII)

Johnny and Randy began to walk to the school's basement in the auditorium. The RORs were meeting them there. Once they made it they saw Javier already high. "Wow why am I not even surprised!" Chuckled Johnny as he sat with the others. "Woah I didn't think Randy would actually be joining us." Said Chip. Randy was part of the group but they never thought he'd give in to skipping and on top of that smoking weed. Randy pushed his glasses up as he smiled awkwardly. "I'm just trying to be like you guys plus I'd do anything for Johnny." Javier was already too lost in being high to even pay attention laughing with Reggie. "I swear the god Javier is going to grow up to be a druggie" Johnny wheezed. Randy looked at the bong nervously as he scratched his head. "So uh, how do you actually smoke?" Chip got up as he sat next to Randy. "God, you're innocent aren't you? Basically it's already got the weed in there so you're set. Thanks Jav, anyway you just light it with this lighter and inhale and exhale." Randy took his first hit as he began to cough. "Wooow I remember doing that haha" said Jav. "Guys I got big news" said Johnny as he got the attention of everyone. "Basically we're going to treat ourselves. I promise we'll get caught up but I was thinking we'd take a vacation to Vegas!" Randy looked at Johnny raising an eyebrow. "We just had Christmas break..." Chet jumped up excited "IM ALL FOR IT DUDE!" Everyone was smiling with excitement except for Randy. "Oh come on Randy it's going to be fun! We're aloud to do stuff like this! We already proved we're worthy enough for it." Johnny said taking another hit. "I mean the lights, the games, it's like the best place to chill with your bros!" Randy smiled as he he looked down. "Yeah, I guess I'll go with it. We only live once right?"
"Yeahh!" Said the Fraternity In unison. It was a big risk but this was exciting for a small town boy like Randy. He never had this type of fun or adventure in his life until he joined the RORs. "Yo guys when we get to Vegas we should party hard!" Said Chet all hyped. "It's almost as if weed has no effect on you. dude chill.." said Javier who was so high his eyes looked red. "Nah, I think it's just that Chet is so full of energy nothing works on him" Teased Chip. The boys continued to talk and get high until they heard the bell ring.

Time skip~
Randy was on the couch eating ice cream with Johnny as they watched the game. "So, this is my question Johnny, when are we actually leaving? Did you get the plane tickets?" Johnny messed with Randy's hair as he smirked. "I'm not irresponsible Randy. I was planning tomorrow actually, and yes I have the tickets."
The others were shocked as they looked at Johnny. "Woah so we have to do packing today huh? How long are we staying?" Said Randy. "I was planning like for at least a week or more. I don't actually have it all figured out. I just want to get away from this place."
"Yo I can't wait for this! So, we can actually stay up tonight?" Said Reggie. Javier rolled his eyes at Reggie. Javier always stayed up late on days he had to go to class the next day.
Randy looked at the clock it was exactly 7pm in the evening. "Alright well since we'll we leaving I better study the material I'll be missing out on."
"Wow, looks like someone is a goody goody." Teased Jav. Randy ran up the stairs as he went in his closet to get a suit case for the trip. He started to pack up, when he was finished he started to study. He heard Jav come upstairs as he came in. "What's up Randy? Studying like a goody goody?" Randy rolled his eyes "Javier is it bad that I care about staying here? and succeeding in general?" Javier smirked as he sat next to Randy on the bed. "I gave up on that I mean I'm already good at it you know?" Randy looked in confused but didn't try to protest against it. "Yeah, sure I guess.."
Javier chuckled as he took a sip of his monster. "Randy you're adorable."
Randy knew Jav was coming on to him but he wasn't into him in that way. Randy cleared his throat before asking where Johnny was? "Why? I mean can you last 1 hour away from him? What's so special about him anyway?" Randy bit his sleeve as he mumbled "I don't know I just love him..."
Javier leaned in close to Randy as he started to make out with Randy. Randy pushed away all flustered as he stared at him with shock. "JAVIER!"
The rush of adrenaline ran inside Randy. He didn't think Jav would actually take such a bold step. Was Javier crazy? He hated Randy so much and now he loves him? Jav smirked as he left the room. Randy continued to study for an hour until he went downstairs to join the others. Johnny grabbed Randy's waist and hugged him from the back. Randy was the center of attention and he kind of thought it was overwhelming. "Is anyone not packed yet?" Asked Johnny.
The others were silent which made Johnny happy. "Great! Well, be sure to be up for tomorrow Vegas here we come!"  The others cheered as so did Randy. This was going to be fun. A week in the city of lights, being stupid, and being college kids. This was the prime of their life!
Johnny picked up Randy and supported his legs as they laughed and kissed each other. Javier gritted his teeth but he couldn't help but be excited for what tomorrow is as going to bring.
"God damn life is great!" Said Randy in a exited breathy exhale.