Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After an hour of my mother twerking with me, she finally makes her move to leave. With a Carolisha Ta’shae-style quick booty slap, and kiss on the cheek, she twerked her way outta my dorm room, yelling at Nowaqua that she will not wait for him if he takes a long ass time.

“I will miss yo' booty baby everyday,” he says softly and pulls me into an ass hug. I inhale the smell of his morning breakfast, the one I made him for Christmas, and accidentally bite him. I will miss his yummy, and chewy scent.

“I will miss yo', you betz tell me how my weave looks, everyday.” Nowaqua tries to hug me, but I push him away, because I don’t like when people get too close, like get the fuck outta my space hoe. He gets back up, and tries to kiss me goodbye, but thank jesus christ my mom screams his name and tells him to get his ass downstairs before she drives into the building.

After Nowaqua and momma are gone, I begin to unbox.  I throw my clothes into the drawer , and throw some of my clothes into a closet, because what is the point of hanging them. I cringe at the amount of clothes Stepheniqua has, does she even go to the mall?

Feeling exhausted from all my twerking, I lay down on my bed which smells like sweat, probably from last semester. This quietness is literally killing my vibe, so I put on my favorite Chris Brown remix that I love, and let it sink into my brain. I wonder where Stephenqua is, did she ditch me, that bitch. I swear to god if she is partying her ass off without me. I will literally pull her weave off.

Before bed I gather all my high heels and model in them, I have the potential of being the next true Beyonce, like have you seen my calves. I plan on going to the liquor store tomorrow to get turnt, because I need to. This university is literally the most boring shit, so I fall asleep on the floor while in a twerking position.

The next morning the little shit is not in her bed. Where the fuck did she go? This bitch in a sorority or some shit like that? Maybe she got laid, I am a proud roommate, that goth could really use some ass, and sass.

One of my most favorite things about this dorm life is that there is co-ed showers. Having males in the same shower room is sure to be very comfortable. I plan to wake up when all the hot ghetto boys are in the shower room, because who wouldn’t, like damn.

The shower is so warm, like my teddy bear back home, Mr. Scruffles, damn. Everyone seems to be uncomfortable despite the fact that they shouldn’t be. College life is so fun now! The shower stall is so big compared to home, and so much cleaner. I can even twerk in this bathroom. I am distracted as I turn around from all my twerking and fall onto the floor, oops, mama warned me.

“Yass this just made my day better!” I scream laughing all soaked in water, and I wrap my towel around some parts of my body, and strut to the dorm room, in heels. I reach my room and kick open the door to see the mop on Stephenqua’s bed. She gon' be pissed I tell yo'

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter