Chapter 9 (Mr rude)

Liam's POV.

As soon as I dropped Stacey at school I called Calum to keep an eye on her. I know he will look after my Angel for me. I would've let her come with me but I don't want her missing classes.

I parked my car and quickly got out. I walked to the front door and knocked, within a second the opened the door.

"It's the great Liam. Welcome  Salvatore." David opened the door welcoming me but I just ignored him. I don't have time for him today and I definitely have no energy for nonsense I couldn't even sleep because of that crazy angel of mine.

"Where's Rhodes ?" I asked going in the house. It still looks the same and it's been almost a year since I last come to visit here.

"Third room upstairs Mr rude." I heard David shout so I ran upstairs and quickly opened his door. Finding out about the family my mother was talking about after years is something I can't wait another second.

"Oh my god!" I quickly turned around because I definitely didn't want to walk in Rhodes and one of his girls. Dammit how will I ever erase that image.

"Didn't you ever heard of something called knocking?" Rhodes shouted as he told the girl to get out.

"I would've killed you if I didn't like you Liam." He got dressed and I walked to him. Did he just threatened me ? Just because I was away for a year doesn't mean I'm not the same Liam they all feared.

"You dare threaten me again Rhodes and this bullet will be in your head before you can even take  your gun out old man." I showed him my gun and put it back away. He looks  like he forgot his place.

"You know son you never change."

"I'm not you f*cking son now tell me about the information." My parents dead because they were good people. They wanted justice for innocent people, but what did they get? Murder! They were murdered  because they had information people wanted.

"The drug information or that family ?" He asked and I didn't even know which one I actually wanted to know. I'm I ready to know about that family my mother loved ? I will never know.

"Tell me everything."

"Good news is the drug deal is in the afternoon and the brothers have the money you asked, and about that family I don't know if its good news or bad but the whole family was murdered. Except for one of the siblings which hardly escaped, Everything of his is missing it looks like he was also killed after I'm not sure. Because he definitely didn't make it in the orphanage." I don't know whether to be so happy that they all dead or feel sad because at least I would've something about my parents. That family would be the only thing left about my mother but now that they gone my heart is getting worse.

"Are you crying son ?" Rhodes asked me as tears started to drop from my eyes. I'm not his f*cking son and he should know that by now. I would've killed him long time ago if I didn't need him.

"I'm not sad Rhodes. These tears are tears of joy trust me." I wiped them off "Call me if you find anything else. And yeah I will be there later with a friend and Calum." I left the room went downstairs and passed everyone without greeting them or talking to them. Years of searching and yet I was mistaken. How the hell did I think Stacey was the one. It was a boy all this time and I was looking after Stacey this whole time.

I got in my car and started driving as fast as I could. I didn't know Stacey was related to the family when I first marked her as mine but after I got information that she was the only daughter then I was happy. I was happy that the same person I marked as mine and the girl I was looking for was the same. But today's information change that all. They all dead and I have been after Stacey for no reason.

I got out of the car and went inside the school. Damn I can't believe I went through all this trouble for nonsense. Firstly I wanted Stacey to fall for me and she did and secondly I wanted to look after her because of my mother but she isn't that family and now that both those things are done.

I'm done.

I entered the class and scanned the room for Stacey just to find her sitting at the back. Damn I have to take someone's seat on the left of Stacey now.

"Are you not going to apologize for being late ?" Mr Philip asked.

I ignored him and walked to Stacey and the girl that was sitting on her left.

"Move." I said to the girl and she quickly got up and walked to the front desk. I like this girl after all she isn't an idiot like the others threatening me.

I was about to sit down when Mr Philip interrupted me "You won't come late in my class and take a seat like you did nothing wrong. Either you get detention or answer the question." I would seriously shoot him right now if I wasn't tired. All I want to do is sleep and everyone wants to come and threaten me.

"I'll answer." I replied making him him smile. I looked at Stacey who only woke up then. It's so unfair she slept at school and a few hours last night and all I slept for was less then an hour.

"How are babies made ?" Mr Philip asked.

What the f*ck if this is what they learn in biology class then I'm going to get f*cking A's.

I explained the whole process after all Stacey was so annoying last night that she even explain bio for me. I swear I would've killed her if she wasn't my angel. The whole class was so shocked at my big words when I was explaining the process. I didn't use s** or f*ck I actually used the terms he wanted and he was actually happy.

"Wow. Did you study son ?" Mr Philip asked giving me a round of applause.

"No. Stacey gave me a class last night." I sat down as everyone looked at Stacey with shock and she looked at me angry but f*ck her. She annoyed me the whole f*cking night this is nothing compared to last night.

"That's nice of Stacey but speaking of last night we couldn't find you anywhere Stacey. That's why we giving you detention today. You volunteer to do the cleaning but you never showed up." Mr Philip turned his whole attention to Stacey which I was happy.

"Sir I'm sorry for last night. I-"

"I Asked her to teach me some stuff it wasn't her fault." I interrupted Stacey as she looked at me surprised at how I took her blame.

"Okay. But next time I don't want you volunteering if you won't do it." Mr Philip pointed his finger at Stacey even though we all knew he was talking to her he still wanted to make it extra clear. She quickly nod her head.

I slept through the whole period because I definitely needed some rest after the important thing I have to do after school. I am still debating whether to take Stacey with or not.

*****

don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE

What do you think his going to do ?
next chapter of pregnant by a psycho will be out soooooonnnn......