Chapter 31: His Name

'Just let me love you'

Third Person POV

"His name was Jung Hoseok."

Jimin remained silent for a moment, letting the name slowly sink in. Jung Hoseok. The name of the man who shattered Yoongi's heart. The man who Yoongi once loved before loving him. The man who seemed to have taken a piece of Yoongi with him no matter how much Yoongi hated what he did to him.

"His code name was J-Hope or Hobi and he was known for being one of the most agile members we had. That's why I had the dance room made for him. He loved to dance with all his heart. It awoke something in him that made it seem like he lit up the room..."

Jimin stared at Yoongi reminiscing about his past lover, unsure of how he should be feeling. He was glad that he was being honest but at the same time everything was very confusing when it came to emotions.

Noticing Jimin's quiet and thoughtful gaze, Yoongi swept the blonde hair off of his forehead before lightly kissing it, showing him the reassurance that he required. Jimin knew he had Yoongi. They loved each other, but the way things ended between the two previous lovers left an unsettling feeling in his stomach. He trusted Yoongi but he was still scared of the unknown.

"I'll be honest with you. I don't really want to talk about him anymore. As much as I hate it, he'll always be a part of my life and have a part of me that I can never get back..."

Yoongi looked down to his lover laid on his chest, admiring the stunning view.

"...but when I'm with you, I feel like that hole is slowly filling with something new and even better than before. A new kind of love that gets even better every time you're near."

Sweeping down towards the blushing face resting on his chest, Yoongi kissed him with all his might, feeling relief finally running through his body. He was honest with him. He had told him all the things he had to and he had still chosen to stay with him, despite the constant threat that they may come under.

Pulling away from the now panting boy, Yoongi stared into his eyes whilst cupping his cheek.

"I love you, Jimin. And I promise one day we will be able to be free."

Jimin smiled at him, feeling loved and cared for in a way he never had before.

"I love you too, Yoongi. With all my heart."

Leaning towards the elder, Jimin continued the kiss, both of them savouring the taste of each other. They spent the rest of the night kissing and caressing each other, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next few days were full of non-stop training until it was suddenly less than 24 hours until Jimin and Jin would be infiltrating one of the most dangerous parties in the city.

The dance studio, currently used as a training room, stunk of sweat as Taehyung and Jungkook fought against Jin and Jimin. They had been training all day and now they were on their final test, Namjoon and Yoongi tentatively watching from the doorway as the pair seemed to effortlessly fight against the trained assassins. Their hard work had paid off as they defended every attack, sending back just as effective and strong counterattacks to their opponents. They showed that they were ready, and Yoongi hated that. Of course, Namjoon wasn't too happy either but Yoongi had only just truly got Jimin, and now he ran the risk of loosing him in the most permanent way. But he couldn't let himself think like that.

Shaking his head to clear those thoughts, Yoongi observed the ending of the spar, smiling proudly as Jimin drop kicked Jungkook to the floor despite their height difference. They had been taught how to fight discreetly and also a bit dirty. No one ever fought fair out there. They needed to know that from the beginning. Their early morning session had also shown how well they had taken to weapons, both surprisingly being naturally good shots. Jimin had also shown excellent skill in knives, a discovery that had been made by accident when they were all messing around with the weapons. He'd hit the target dead centre almost every time, surprising everyone, especially Yoongi. Of course, he couldn't help but be proud.

They had been shown how to get out of certain restraints, how to withhold and retrieve information tactically and what signals to give to the rest of them. Yoongi and the others had hacked into the security cameras at the event, managing to give them a bird's-eye-view on whatever may happen at the event. They just wanted to make sure that they were safe. Yoongi felt as if he was sending his most priceless jewel into a room of thieves, scared that it wouldn't take much for him to loose him.

The spar ended as Jin swept Taehyung from his feet with his leg, Taehyung's back collided harshly with the practice mat below them. The tables had turned now. Jimin and Jin stood panting looking down on their mentors who were laid out winded on the practice mats. They were ready.

The silence filled of heavy breathing soon broke as Jin and Jimin let out a chuckle as they helped up their opponents, feeling very proud of themselves.

"Well, it looks like our job is done."

Taehyung wore a proud smile on his face, as did Jungkook, feeling satisfied in the training they had supplied after seeing the results.

Jimin and Jin smirked, both of them stretching lightly as they felt the after affects of the training hit them.

"I think that's the second most painful thing I've had to go through."

Jimin innocently turned to look at Jin, asking the question that seemed to be on everyone's mind.

"What was the most painful?"

Jin hesitated slightly as he looked over to Namjoon with Jennie in his arms. The sight always made him feel whole and that the sacrifices he made were well worth it.

"It doesn't matter, nothing important. I just broke my leg when I was a child."

Jimin and the others looked away, seeming to have accepted the response as everyone continued in stretching out their aching muscles.

"Hey boss, Jimin's a good fighter right?"

Yoongi looked up slightly, startled by Jungkook's voice. Looking over to Jimin, he could see that he was awaiting an answer, unsure of how his lover would respond.

"He's improved a lot."

Jungkook huffed at his response, everyone else smiling slightly whilst Jimin let slip a disappointed smile. Yoongi didn't miss it, feeling bad for not revealing how proud he was, but he was scared that if he did, he would become too confident and not careful enough. He couldn't risk anything to happening to him. Especially if he was the cause of anything happening. He would never forgive himself.

As everyone eventually filed out of the room, the once loud room suddenly became quiet, only filled with the stares of two lovers and their dozen of reflections, each showing the love and adoration they held for each other.

Waking over to Jimin, Yoongi slowly pulled him into his embrace, not at all bothered by his sweaty skin and body odour. He gently kissed his forehead as he ran his fingers through his hair, feeling Jimin relax against him. They stayed this way for a few minutes before Yoongi broke the silence.

"You know, you mean everything to me Jimin..."

Looking at his lover, Jimin gave a genuine eye smile, becoming flustered and hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"You mean everything to me too, Yoon."

Smirking at the nickname, Yoongi pulled Jimin in for a passionate kiss, their emotions taking over as the realisation of the possible consequences from tomorrow hit them. Small pecks soon became longer, sweet kisses becoming messy as Yoongi hoisted Jimin up, his legs wrapping around Yoongi's waist as Yoongi walked them over to the wall of mirrors. Jimin gasped as his half exposed back hit the cold mirror allowing Yoongi to take advantage of his mouth, deepening the kiss. Jimin grasped at Yoongi's hair as their bodies ground against each other, a feeling stronger than want and need becoming overpowering. No longer able to control himself, Jimin broke the kiss, Yoongi instantly attacking his neck in kisses.

"Y-Yoongi...listen to me..."

Looking up at the male he currently had pinned up against the mirror, he waited to hear what he had to say.

"I want you..."