↳if JYP..

If JYP didn't add (Y/n) to the group, where do you think Twice would be right now?

-

Nayeon

"I think Twice would have a harder time during more of the stressful times. Twice would also be less open with each other, it's not like we weren't open before she came into the group, but we are way more comfortable talking about things that we didn't talk about before. (Y/n) is the sunlight of our group, and I'm glad that JYP decided to add her to our family."

-

Jeongyeon

"This is a hard question actually because it wasn't long after we debuted that (Y/n) was added to our group. All I can say is that we wouldn't be where we are today if (Y/n) wasn't with us. I am grateful that she has been added into Twice and I hope that we can go on for a long time as a group before we decide that we want to disband."

-

Momo

"I feel like we wouldn't be as popular as we are with (Y/n). We also wouldn't be as happy as we are, the naturally gloomy people wouldn't be happy at all, and I'm not saying who because it'll just mess with their reputation I think. Also, I didn't mean that we were using (Y/n) for popularity." Momo winks.

-

Sana

"The best of us comes out when (Y/n) is around, so if she wasn't with us, I think all of us would be no-jam." Sana giggles. "Like for example, when we went to Switzerland, sorry Jihyo," She apologizes in advance. "although Jihyo wasn't there, (Y/n) cracked so many jokes and it felt like Jihyo could have been there right with us."

-

Jihyo

"I get it, Sana, no offense taken. (Y/n) really does try to make the best of situations even if no one was in the mood to laugh. Dahyun and (Y/n) are definitely the mood makers of the group, sometimes I wonder if they're actual sisters sometimes." Jihyo chuckles. "Maybe we are." Dahyun speaks up while she hugs (Y/n). "Secretly sisters, now we're hearing this?" Dahyun nods while (Y/n) was just laughing.

-

Mina

"I thought we told each other everything." Mina decided to join in on the joke. "So, other than this, we usually tell each other things because (Y/n) is such a sunbeam. Jeongyeon and (Y/n) are the girl crushes definitely, so if she wasn't here I'm going with what Sana said. Gloomy people without (Y/n) equals more gloomy people." Mina laughs at her own explanation since she didn't really know how to explain it.

-

Dahyun

"I love my sister. If she wasn't here, I wouldn't be as confident as I am now. She is the epitome of mood making. I would love to be like (Y/n), and (Y/n) you need to teach me some of that amazing English." (Y/n) shrugged. "You can learn English from your phone." Dahyun gasped. "I'd rather learn it from you. It's easier that way." She said the last sentence in English. "Sure it is."

-

Chaeyoung

"It really is hard to imagine where we would be without (Y/n). She's put so much effort into keeping this group alive and happy. I'm surprised that she isn't tired of doing it actually." (Y/n) clears her throat. "I get tired, then I take naps."

"You do you, (Y/n). Where was I?" Chaeyoung asks herself. "Oh yeah, her effort is endless and I think that's what we all love about her. I think Dahyun and Jihyo envy it though." The two mentioned ones gasp. "Don't expose us like that." Jihyo scolds.

-

Tzuyu

"There's so many things that I don't understand right now. I do understand that if we didn't have (Y/n), we wouldn't be that much fun as a whole. We'd really be the no-jam group." Tzuyu receives a thumbs up from her older members. "And I wouldn't be as good in Korean if it wasn't for (Y/n)."

-

(Y/n)

"I actually feel like crying from all of these nice things. I especially liked Jihyo's, Jeongyeon's, and Sana's. They really made me want to cry right then and there." Dahyun pats the maknae's back for reassurance. "But I also enjoyed the other once's just as much in a different way, and I'm grateful that JYP put me in such an amazing group as this one."