Chapter 41

Readers POV
As soon as the doors to Slenders office closed shut. Tears poured down my face, dripping from my cheeks as I run to Jeffs room. I wasn't going to leave without saying goodbye. Maybe he would even come with me. I mean, if he liked me as much as he said he does, why would he want to stay in this place. He should surely want to come with me.
Running into the room, he was still on the bed, unconscious or at least asleep by this point. Oh why haven't you woken up yet!
Rushing over to the bed, I crouch down and place my hand on his arm, shaking him a little, to see if he would wake.
"Jeff.. Jeff I need you to wake up.."
I say with a normal tone, loud enough to hear me if he was just asleep. At least, I would have heard it.
But, no luck. He remains asleep and didn't move a muscle.
"Jeff wake up. Jeff please!"
I shake him a little harder. His hair swaying just a little bit, but not very much. However, he once again shows no sign of waking up or movement. It was so hard to tell if he was unconscious or not, due to the fact he had no eyelids. So his eyes were constantly open despite the lack of consciousness.
"Jeff.. Jeff! Wake up! WAKE UP!! JEFF PLEASE!"
I yell as much as I can but he doesn't even budge. What was in those pills Candy gave him. How is he still out cold. I shook Jeff as much as I possibly could and yelled as loud as I possibly could but there was no reaction. Not even a twitch. Tears streamed down as I grew angry at myself and angry and Jeff. Why wouldn't he wake!
Leaning down, I cry deeply into his chest, gripping tightly at his hoodie.
"Please... Please wake up Jeff.. I need you.."
I whisper. Taking pauses to allow my sorrow filled sobs to continue.
I wished it would be like in the movies how I lay my head on him and whisper as I cry, to which I would soon feel his hand smooth my hair as he finally awakens, letting me know everything was going to be okay. But sadly, this was not a movie. He didn't wake, he didn't stroke my hair and he didn't tell me everything would be okay..

Lifting my head, I wipe my eyes and sniff harshly. Kissing his forehead softly before standing to my feet. 
"Goodbye Jeff.. I.. I love you."
I slam my eyes shut harshly as I cry, clutching the clothing on my chest as my heart aches. Turning and running out of the room. Heading towards the kitchen. However, as I pass through the hallway, something catches my eye, causing me to suddenly stop. My breath became shaky as I slowly turn to face the blurry figure on my right side. As I face it straight on, it was no longer blurry and in full view. I felt my panic instantly grow as my heart raced dramatically. Standing at the end of the hall, was the Rake. Just standing there as it snarls. It's eyes locked on me. I could see it's head twitching as it tilts slowly and demonically. As if to focus deeper on my person. Gulping I take a few steps back before running, hurrying to the kitchen as fast as I possibly could. Reaching the door and swinging it open. But as soon as it was open, I instantly pause and gasp with panic. I heard a screeching sound that sent chills down my spine and made my fear meter explode. Turning to face the sound, it was the Rake. It had followed me to the kitchen.  Why was it following me. I thought Slender said if I left I would live. Unfortunately, Slender had lied. I watch the Rake intensely as I reach my foot out of the kitchen door. But the moment I place my foot down onto the forest terrain, the Rake roars and charges at me full speed. Fangs snapping and snarling, claws slashing and scratching as it heads right for me to attack. I waste no time running into the forest. Panting as my fear deep inside me made it hard to breath. I needed to lose the Rake and fast. The look on its eye as it watched me, it's going to to kill me.