Adorkable/Requested

Requested by multifandommae

#196: "Tony Stop Pouting,"

Warnings: Cursing

(You're 24, Tony be 39 or 40)

Ok First of all, I'm like so damn late but, THE AVENGERS 4 TRAILER!

———

You've been keeping your and Tony's relationship a secret from the Avengers. First of all, you guys didn't want Steve to give you both a lecture.

Once, Sam brought a girl to the tower and Steve went off. He stopped shortly when Sam retorted with, "Oh like your 'professional' relationship with Bucky?"

Steve has kept his mouth shut since then. You and Tony knew you couldn't come up with a comeback like that. It was basically the only usable one.

Anyway, you've guys been sneaking into each other's rooms at night. Tony once almost got caught while Steve was getting up early. Tony told him he was going into the lab. Steve nodded and continued to do his thing.

Right now, Tony was with you in his bedroom. He was cuddling with you on the bed. His arms wrapped around you protectively as you embraced his warmth. He kissed the top of your head, making you roll your eyes at him.

"You should get going, Steve's gonna be coming in soon," You inquired causing Tony to groan in annoyance. He pouts and you chuckle at his adorableness.

"No, I wanna stay with you," He says and buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"He's gonna kill us both if he sees you in here," You say, before Tony can reply, footsteps are heard. Tony's eyes widen and he hurriedly goes into your closet. You panic and pretend to be sleeping.

"Y/N!" Steve yells and opens the door. He smiled at your sleeping figure and kissed your head.

"Wake up, sweetheart," He says and you pretend to wake up. You yawn and stretch.

"Morning," He says as he sits onto bed next to you.

"Morning, Dad," You replied and hugged him. Steve chuckles and warms into the embrace. Bucky comes in next with breakfast.

"STEVE BREAKFAST IS READY!" He yells, you smile at him.

"Morning Pops," You said and Bucky gives you a small smile. You all go into the kitchen to eat. You hope Tony left or else he was gonna be in deep trouble.

You started to eat breakfast with your fathers, Scott and Sam soon join in. Clint and Natasha watch from nearby, both talking to each other. Bruce is probably down in the lab, Thor and Loki are playing outside.

"Where's Tony?" Bucky asks as you shrug and shove your mouth with food.

"Probably sleeping in," Steve replies and you nod in agreement. Tony then walks out, he smiled at everyone and sits next to You.

"Morning," He said and kissed your cheek. You froze and his eyes widen at what he just did. Everyone looks at him confusingly. Tony mumbled a curse and walks over to Steve.

"Good Morning!" He says and kisses his cheek. He moves onto Bucky next and does the same thing. Steve and Bucky raise a brow. You suppress your laughs with your hand.

He was about to kiss Sam's cheek when he jumped up and moved away. Tony nodded and grabbed a piece of his food and left. Steve and Bucky exchange a look.

"Uhh, What was that all about?" Bucky asked, clearly confused. You shrugged and chuckled. Steve and Bucky ignore it for now, Clint and Natasha smirk from the corner.

The rest of the day was calm, until dinner time. Steve was serving everyone (idek Uhh, Tacos) Tacos for lunch. Everyone was pleasently eating their tacos, when suddenly Bucky yelled.

"Y/N BARNES-ROGERS!" Bucky yelled and ran into the kitchen. You mumble a curse. Bucky held up a piece of Tony's clothing between his thumb and forefinger. You instantly chocked on your taco as Tony hurriedly finished his plate. Natasha and Clint both gave each other a look. Sam and Scott laughed loudly as Tony tried to sneak out of the kitchen. You didn't evenn want to turn around to face Steve. You felt his glare burn into you. You gulped and turned around to see him with a pissed look.

"Care to explain why Tony's shirt is in your room?" Bucky asked as Steve stood up and grabbed Tony. Tony froze and stayed still under Steve's "mom" grasp.

"Well uh.....You see, I was cold and I went to knock onto dad's and your door-"

"Y/N!" Steve said in a warning tone.

"oh i'm fucked," you thought.

"OK, OK I'M DATING TONY!" You said finally and everyone stared at you. Bucky and Steve glared at Tony now. Steve's "mom" grip got tighter. Tony made a small pained noise, and he pouted. Sam and Scott laughed at the noise. Sam had to leave the room from crying tears of laughter. You glared at Tony,

"This is not the time," You said, rubbing your temples. Tony started to whimper under Steve's grasp. The Avengers stared at him, Da Fuq was he doing. Then it hit Natasha as she glanced at Clint. Steve was still confused by Tony's change of mood.

"Stark," He said and Tony didn't even look at him. His puppy-dog gaze was still on you. You gave him a glare, telling him to stop. But he kept on pouting. You bit your lower lip as his big brown eyes gazed into yours. You sighed and walked over to him.

"Dad, let him go please," You said and Steve, reluctantly let him go. Tony continued to stick his lower lip out.

"Tony stop pouting, this is supposed to be a serious situation," You sneered and Tony continued to ignore you. You grinned at him and rolled your eyes.

"You're such a dork," Tony grinned back at you and smirked. You and him ran off to your room and locked the door. Steve and Bucky pounded on the other side of it.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be fast?!" Clint yelled.

"WE'RE GETTING OLD CLINT, LET US BE!"