Chapter 4 *edited

Thank you LamyaMostaque for voting!!ily❤️

----

"Mom I'm ready to go" I said while carrying my suitcase down the stairs.

"Okay hun, go help dad load the car."

I put on my checkered vans and stepped outside. I go over to my dad to start helping him load the trunk.

"Dad do you guys really need this many suitcases?" I asked while hauling a duffel bad over.

"Honestly I don't think so son, but your mom always gets carried away so I decided not to question her. Don't need her to be moody."

"Haha good thinking dad."

"Okay boy's let's go" my mom said while locking our front door.

We all got in the car and my mom started driving to the direction of the house. I have never met them at all before. But I've heard they're filthy rich.

"Hey mom" I called

"Yeah sweetie"

"Do I know these so called kids? I asked.

"Oh I'm pretty sure you might have at least seen them once, I think they both go to your school hun. Maybe you know them."

"I doubt it, but yeah I probably have seen them around."

They must be nice right? How am I going to last 8 months? Sighing I took out my earbuds and listened to my music the whole ride there.

"Jin were here" my dad said

I look out the window to see a huge mansion. It's probably one of the biggest house I have ever seen.

"omg this is where they live?" I asked excitingly.

"It is, isn't it beautiful?" my mom asked also in awe.

"Its fucking amazing"

"Jin, no vulgar language" my dad said

"oops sorry dad."

"Okay let's go in to meet them" my mom said while turning off the car.

My dad got my suitcase out from the trunk and we made our way up the steps. My dad rang the doorbell and we waited patiently. After a few minutes the door opened to a lady who smiled brightly.

"Oh my you guys are finally here, come in come in!" she said excitingly while hugging my dad and my mom.

"Omg is this Jin?'

"yeah that's me" I said while giving her a small smile.

"you are so handsome young man! I can't believe I finally get to meet you!" she said while giving me a huge hug.

"Thank you" I said while hugging her back.

"Well David had to go early so he will just meet us at the airport. He told me to give you his sincere apologies Jin, he hopes to meet you soon" she said while smiling at me.

"Oh okay its fine" I said.

"Oh yes you have to meet my sons. Guys come downstairs and say hi"

I was looking at the paintings hanging around, each one of them must have cost thousands. The whole house was filled with beautiful unique paintings and marble decor. The house was a contrast of white and grey with marble making the house look more elegant. I then noticed a family picture hanging above the shoe rack. Well it wasn't the whole family just the sons, each holding a different type of ball. The eldest holding a basketball while the younger held a soccer ball. Interesting I wonder how they look now, they were cute kids.

"Oh here they are!"

I turned around and all I see is V standing there looking at me in shock.

"Jin meet my son V, V meet Jin"

----

Make sure to Comment, Vote and Share ilyy guys.